Sep 19, 2020
header.jpg

Overview:
Short Adult-Only Visual Novel featuring 3 pony girls with different personalities and fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-05
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Artoonu
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
So... only one thing interests me. Can we fuck their brains out (through their ear canals) like in the first game or not?

Reactions: ponk01

JantsoP

Oct 18, 2017
There is no way in hell, that RenPy causes AV to flag it as sus. User also uploaded many other games by same dev yesterday (my timezone) and all the games are .7z... which is also odd. Trying to do some research on this subject before coming to conclusions. Will update this post once I have something.

EDIT:
After some research, it looks like AV goes crazy about three python files. I ran those same files from another game I had on my drive against Virustotal and got same results. Did some more exploring and did not find anything alarming from these files. Windows Defender was the only one who tripped once file was either downloaded or opened via 7-zip.

TL;DR - File is safe, ignore AV.

Last edited:

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
I hope that some kind soul is gonna port it and other new games to Android like the previous games, I tried to run it with JoiPlay, but it doesn't work.