VN Others Completed Lustful Relationship With a Tanned Daughter ~ The Lust of a Toyed Father~[Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kurologo.JPG

Overview:
Naomi was once a sweet and obedient daughter, but now she has a boyfriend, is going through a rebellious phase, and her father Shuuichi is always lecturing her.
One day, Shuuichi accidentally sees Naomi naked in the bath, and his body can't help but physically react.
Naomi notices, and decides to turn the tables by seductively pursuing her reluctant dad.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2018-08-03
Original Title: 黒ギャル娘との淫欲相姦~翻弄される父親の性欲~
Aliases: Kuro Gyaru Musume to no In'yoku Soukan ~Honrou Sareru Chichioya no Seiyoku~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

kuro1.JPG kuro2.JPG kuro3.JPG kuro4.JPG kuro5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Viver7o

Dec 29, 2023
Well its Tanned.... have to say I have a cultural preference for tan.... this takes the cake dear daughter, erm...

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Holy motherfucker, I still have the raw version of this from years ago lol. Thank you, I do hope the poetry on this one is somewhat comprehensible.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Though I prefer Brother/Sister incest, I'm not gonna pass the opportunity to play some true incest...
editedmtl.PNG
disgust.png ...I may have spoken too soon.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Update on the translation,

When I said how is the poetry, I meant it jokingly, but I did not expect it to be comprehensible. As a matter of fact, the MC talks like he's in some Shakespearean play with all that colorful sentences he's been spewing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yet another dev that doesn't understand Gyaru != whore... (although is appetite... they pretty much use the two as synonyms at this point).

literally no reason for her not being a virgin given the plot lmao. BF thrown in there just cause :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote