3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BigBoner

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
f95.png

Overview:
You will play as keigo... Who was always a loser to the girls... But years later things might change now !!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: BigBoner - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif Screenshot (147).png Screenshot (151).png Screenshot (153).png Screenshot (155).png

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Nice Looking Game. I was waiting For Bleach NTR Game. And Keigo is MC. Nice.
I'm Looking For Future Updates of This Game.
Keep It Up Your Great Work, BigBoner.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cux and VJ_EMM

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You will play as keigo... Who was always a loser to the girls... But years later things might change now !!
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Ok, so Ichigo and Orihime are a couple, if the Mc is going to be Keigo, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a Netori/Cheating game and not Netorare (that is, this looks like the typical Bully/uncle/shota/ugly bastard visits the house and corrupts the girlfriend/wife or family member of X character, but in this case it looks like it's the Mc who does it)

So BigBoner , is the mc going to cuck Ichigo?

EDIT: Well, this is really short (seriously, like 3 or 4 minutes of reading maybe)

Good luck.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
A netorare game of the bleach waifus where waifus have sex with random guys?, ameizing!, it has potential depending on how you play the game, but too big tits put me off, this should be better if the girls had tits the size their tits are on the anime, that way it would be more realistic and not just copies with planet-sized tits

Reactions: lofi
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes