Unreal Engine - Completed - Lustful Survival [Final] [Anka]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

Thoughts VFinal
    i was surprised when i saw this marked as completed as this looks early development to me. you start the game in the house from the adult game house party and are knocked out? and taken/rescued (it doesn't make sense) by some other women who has you do fetch quests.

and that is where the "good" ends for me. you get a automatic rifle and several med kits and must find a Geiger counter at a location (west) you get the general direction to. sounds easy. but the paths are so terrible i basically ignored them as they are too hard to see. and the enemies? a couple soldiers and various see through ghost things which i usually don't see until they get quite close...and that sucks because i died a considerable amount of times because of this.

when i died i restarted...but...ammo doesn't replenish...neither does life...neither does the supplies...so your stuck in a bad place with the only apparent salvation being...when you restart the enemy that killed you disappeared. so i kept exploring and dying until the enemies were gone since i had no other option.

after finally getting the original item back to the quest giver, she gives me another quest. go down the other road (east) and find some military group. now i'm confused here because...the area where they seem to me (red fire in distance) is behind a barrier wall i cannot pass. i don't know if this was some glitch or it was never finished and this was all the experience was...
    also clothes?all i found was the face mask inside the starting base. nothing else...

in the end...this was a massive waste of time. i cannot honestly say there was anything of value here.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Incombat

Don't bother.
    Reused assets ,basic woman nude model, obscure sex scenes, incredibly jank gameplay : shooting half-opaque insta-death ghosts running at you in very low vision enviroment, with basic terrorist model spazzing out in the background draining your hp bar(it sounds better then it actually is). Clearly made hard for padding purposes.