1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Avoid this. Your character is a glass cannon, there is almost zero indication of where you have to go, most of the enemies are invisible, can't be noticed until they are smacking at least half of your life bar away with a single hit and are resistant to damage. Oh, and it is buggier than an ant hill and it is not going to be updated.

All you'll get out of this, if you aren't some COD god, is a limp dick loser demanding his hot Asian wife hurry up for some fun, said wife playing with herself in the bath, some naked (small breasted) skank sneaking up to your house, said naked skank riding the husband's small dick, some masked chick barely touching the wife and a rape scene at the hands of a barely visible ghost or some military guy.

This game appears to be a cheap cash grab, since it just reuses the assets of House Party. If anyone can find a way to make the wife invulnerable to damage, then download the game and enjoy. If not, then move on.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well i do like horror and its pretty hard to scare me but when i read "Necrophilia" it kinda feels like something is turning in my guts.

i wish the dev the best and everyone a blast playing this but i just.....can't. Sorry.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
WTF?? They literally just ripped of pretty much the entire building from House Party!
This is too damn stupid, I dont know why anyone would support this.

FrozenBoy

Mar 23, 2018
The house in this game is not a rip from House Party, It's an asset everyone can buy.
Search "Residential House" at the Reallusion marketplace.

• Haha
Reactions: ベボレド

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
No matter how much I dislike a game I always try to find some positives .... This one defeated me.
My thoughts exactly, I was like "It looks bad but it could still be fun you know?" As soon as I recognized the house I was in I just sat back in my chair and sighed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it's not a problem of download speed, it's a problem of limit quota on MEGA . So are the sex scenes any good, or it's just another Steam cashgrab?
the MEGA quota can be bypassed.
*Use MegaDownloader (orange icon)
It's like BitTorrent but for Mega.
*Just copy the link (it auto detects MEGA links) and then press download.
*When you go past the 3-4GB limit, enter a Proxy into Settings. You can use any VPN or Free Proxy IP/Port you find.
*Ez unlimited MEGA downloads.

Warning:
1) Not all proxies work. The proxy must be secure, international and peer transfer enabled. Trial and error.
2) The downloader (if set to Unlimited) will use 100% of your bandwidth. Every last bit/byte of it. Which means, once the download starts... don't expect any pages to load. You'll be lagging on google. On the bright side... the download is super fast. I usually get at most 5mb/s on BitTorrent... MegaDownloader goes up to 7mb/s.

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
anyone have done it ? can you provide me save file or idk i cant see how to save it this game is not playable :(

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Avoid this. Your character is a glass cannon, there is almost zero indication of where you have to go, most of the enemies are invisible, can't be noticed until they are smacking at least half of your life bar away with a single hit and are resistant to damage. Oh, and it is buggier than an ant hill and it is not going to be updated.

All you'll get out of this, if you aren't some COD god, is a limp dick loser demanding his hot Asian wife hurry up for some fun, said wife playing with herself in the bath, some naked (small breasted) skank sneaking up to your house, said naked skank riding the husband's small dick, some masked chick barely touching the wife and a rape scene at the hands of a barely visible ghost or some military guy.

This game appears to be a cheap cash grab, since it just reuses the assets of House Party. If anyone can find a way to make the wife invulnerable to damage, then download the game and enjoy. If not, then move on.
You can actually get raped by the military guy? Every time I get killed I get raped by the stupid cow ghost. I can't even get to the camp because of an invisible wall. Paywall perhaps?

testry

Sep 18, 2017
You can actually get raped by the military guy? Every time I get killed I get raped by the stupid cow ghost. I can't even get to the camp because of an invisible wall. Paywall perhaps?
I think the wall dissapears after you are asked to find the camp. I noticed a flame behind the wall and after the first quest I tried to follow some lights and that flame until I saw a soldier running.

The game messed up the west/east signs. At some point I found a sign saying "here". Near another invisible wall.

The spirits don't kill you but the soldiers do so I kind of hate playing all over again.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I think the wall dissapears after you are asked to find the camp. I noticed a flame behind the wall and after the first quest I tried to follow some lights and that flame until I saw a soldier running.

The game messed up the west/east signs. At some point I found a sign saying "here". Near another invisible wall.

The spirits don't kill you but the soldiers do so I kind of hate playing all over again.
Well I don't know what's wrong with mine but I talk to the chick in the chair and put the shirt on and head to the camp but the invisible wall won't go away.

As far as content goes, what all even is there at the moment? Ghost rape, husband cheating, and necro and that's it?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes