EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LustHole University Logo Banner.png

Overview:
You are a freshman at LustHole University, after moving to this prestigious school you forgot to save some money and ends up in a run-down apartment complex. Will you manage to survive and overcome the struggles of a university student or Dropout?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Developer: SenshiSan - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

rd-aptlivingroom.jpg cafebossoffice.jpg unientrance.jpg blowjob.gif cum.gif parkmast.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Come on, have you even tried to actually play the game before releasing it? Ridiculous amount of bugs and dead ends.

Reactions: Michael1957

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm always down for a sissification game even if this isn't quite there yet. I suggest finding at least one other person with a different operating system (mac/linux if you use windows, or the opposite) than you willing to run the game before releases to point out any obvious mistakes. Additionally make a habit of running it in more than one browser (Firefox and Chrome are the most likely bets for coverage since Edge is pretty much just a reskin of Chrome at this point).

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
a lot of mistakes:
wardrobe
transitions
kitchen no exit
shower no exit
there were other errors in the code in the left menu during the game
thanks for pointing out the mistakes that were there i didnt catch the shower and kitchen lacking exits even after days of looking over the content in both firefox and chrome, after a bit of testing wardrobe works from my end at least you. but I'll try to eliminate as much user error as possible

Reactions: TritonSands

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
See, Dev, if you're going to add sissyfication, make sure it's optional, not mandatory. A game without options loses all meaning and fun, and leaves you very limited. Good luck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes