Others - Completed - Lustlock Labyrinth [Final] [Azurezero]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Mitsuna

Move along, citizen. But seriously it has everything there is to hate about games and content doesn't worth it (especially since you're supposed to miss everything). Yes it's entirely possible to get a good end without cheating, it's not difficult or anything. You just have to fight RNG for a bit and don't use items if you can... Yes, it's pretty weak experience. I would rate it 0/10 (-1 point for lame jokes).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

Game felt lacking on the sexual aspect, expected atleast one defeat scene per mob, also dunno, king could have been more... Adonis-like? But heck I’m a man so maybe it’s just my PoV... and the “punishment” scenes when reaching 50 lust having like an announcer and audiences feels out of place..

Controls are good enough..

MC‘s locator Icon on the map should have been an arrow that is pointing on the direction she’s facing so navigating isn’t confusing at times...

Combat has a nice luck-dependence but could have been annoying if the game was longer and items were scarce.. but it wasn’t so I guess that’s fine. (I dunno why, but I think the boss, King for my example... has differing HP or their defeat was actually dependent on how many turns they are damaged? My first try on him, he was defeated at about 80 hp damage, the 2nd time [testing if he doesn’t really have an H-attack), I did around a 100 total damage on him before defeating him, both run are done on the same save before fighting him so nothing could have changed)

Despite the game felt like it was lacking, it was a nice short play and I even was kinda disappointed to find out it was short and wanted a bit more so I guess that’s a good thing.