Lustomania haloween sale on itch . io :

Subscribestar:

court1.jpg

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
here is BaasB's game company logo:

furrysoft-new-logo.jpg

last I heard, Ubisoft was actually one of its minor subsidiaries.

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, BassB;
gonna give it a try.

cheers, all!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Someone looked at the old Leisure Suit Larry games and asked themselves 'how can I make art like that, but somehow even less appealing?'

Here we have the answer we didn't know we needed to the question nobody wanted.

Reactions: Samken

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
If that chick in the first preview pic with the giganto-saggy titties doesn't get some serious lactation content then this game will be doing itself a serious disservice.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
When I look at that picture I wonder "What the hell is wrong with natural breast sizes?" And "Did you give her tits to the floor as a joke?" I though airbags were bad enough.

I could be a hell of a lot more financially comfortable right now, But I can sure afford the patreon of every developer I've found that likes women with normal sized tits, and no dicks. What am I up to, 3 or 4 game devs now?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lustomania [v0.4.0 Public] Unoffcial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 88mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021

- 88mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Android port updated..

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
The simon game is bugged, won't accept my last input once it gets to 7.

That card minigame is horrendously designed, no idea how the dev looked at that and said "yup, this seems fine". There is LITERALLY no strategy. It's a 50/50 that you are forced to sit through for 5 minutes. You get a black card, it does literally nothing because you are picking blind. You get a x2, you just pick your highest value.

Technically, you're at a slight advantage becuase the npc picks x2's randomly instead of optimally, but it's barely, barely enough to make a difference. The game is probably like 45/55 in your favor. I don't think I have EVER seen a "mini game" worse than this in any game I have ever played.

I was enjoying the game a lot before the awful, boring minigame section. The art is okay and the story is complete fluff, but it was faced paced and quite hot before I was forced to play "babby's first flash games". I barely even care about the bug, it was the shit cherry on the shit cake.

Last edited:

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
So I can see this probably isn't worth the download. I'll keep an eye on it if he fixes the issues I'm seeing but usually these develops get worse, not better.

Reactions: juanjana147

PP901

Jan 8, 2021

- 88mb

Download seems to be down?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Xeno'Game is not a reliable dev he first promised that he will work on both games (Magical Gene and LustOMania) and also promised bi weekly releases but in the end he just throws away Magical Gene which received it's last update 8 months ago and now even this garbage game hasn't received an update for over 2 months another talented artist bites the dust :cry:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote