Erudian

Jan 3, 2018
The only Method of fixing the graphic glitch i have found so far is deleting your Save Folder.
You can either go to your AppData folder via the %appdata% > Local > dinotonte and delete the insides or (if you used the unlock file above) open the folder for saved charachters via the ingame thing should open the default folder. just go back a bit and delete the save.

willardx

Mar 15, 2020
The only Method of fixing the graphic glitch i have found so far is deleting your Save Folder.
You can either go to your AppData folder via the %appdata% > Local > dinotonte and delete the insides or (if you used the unlock file above) open the folder for saved charachters via the ingame thing should open the default folder. just go back a bit and delete the save.
Thanks, couldn't for the love of me figure out how to fix it.

JEF565697

Nov 4, 2017

replace the original file in \v0.3.4 Windows Public Demo\LustsCupid_Data\Managed

unlocks all patreon buttons, I'm getting the graphics glitches too though.

the file is not replacing when i move it am i missing something?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well to be fair their understanding of the physics of a banana seems to be severely lacking as well.
well ít is just cartoon game after all so what kind of physics were you thinking there will be in this type of game? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: and i think the dev dose know thats not how bananas work irl but again its a game and it seems like your understanding taht its just game seems lacking two

• Angry
Reactions: Kapios223

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
why is the customisation locked behide pay wall now but when i try the last version it was not locked whats going on and i hope its not going to stay like that cos dam that kills the game for me

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
For some reason customisation is locked under patreon content, but um... Pretty sure it wasn't in previous version ?
well i can say 100% wasnt in previous version i remeber playing around with it well it dose say its demo and it dose say wip so hope its just for testing and dose not stay like that

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes