TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I like the 3d look, yeah sure it can be a bit janky at times but when it works it looks nice.

Jin101

Oct 22, 2020
This is nice, it has lots of potential and it could grow to be a very popular game in the future, would be nice to add more forms of sexual activity though, such as the classic pussy fucking or maybe anal fucking

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
can we save preset waifus yet? no point in downloading it untill then
Saving a preset seems a little redundant. However, you can save a customized uke like so:
Untitled.png
It doesn't look like you can save the seme (yet). Ukes get saved into USER > AppData > Local > Dinotonte > LustsCupid > 0.3.4 > Saves > Characters
Good luck with it though. This version is seriously borked for me. Changing through presets seems to turn my game into an Eldritch Horror show (and the dude just loses his peen).

Edit: Forgot to mention that you have to be using the Patreon version to see these options.

Reactions: wazxy

Gulli88

Jul 19, 2017
Exact same here
Just delete the Dinotonte folder in Appdata/local if this happens. Make sure the game is closed before doing this or else it will just make the same saves again after you close the game.

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
Wow Linux version has messed up the location for saves on this version. The game is supposed to save to "~/.local/share/Dinotonte" but it saves directly into the .local folder. Until the dev fixes this I'd recommend using the Windows version instead because the Linux version bugs out quite a bit.

Last edited:

arsenicx2

Nov 9, 2020
Wow Linux version has messed up the location for saves on this version. The game is supposed to save to "~/.local/share/Dinotonte" but it saves directly into the .local folder. Until the dev fixes this I'd recommend using the Windows version instead because the Linux version bugs out quite a bit.
Thanks for the heads up I just downloaded the Linux build. Back to wine it is!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
On the Linux version, I haven't noticed any issues with graphical corruption. I have noticed the file save location issue, though.

If anybody's curious, I'm running Linux Mint 20.3 on an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G and an AMD Radeon RX570 8GB video card. I am curious to see if the graphical issues are connected to certain configurations.

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
On the Linux version, I haven't noticed any issues with graphical corruption. I have noticed the file save location issue, though.

If anybody's curious, I'm running Linux Mint 20.3 on an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G and an AMD Radeon RX570 8GB video card. I am curious to see if the graphical issues are connected to certain configurations.
Edit the characters after you delete the stuff it puts in .local and you'll see it cause graphical errors. That's why I just swapped to the Windows version of the game until they fix that save location error. There a way to force a local save folder for Unity games?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes