72 man

Jul 29, 2020
i get these visual bugs when trying to use the mac version :(
(already disabled vsync)

had issues with the unarchiving through the standard method so i had to use a different unarchiving programm, so ima try to use a different one and see if that works.

edit: nevermmind, the visual bugs seem to be irrespective of the unzipping progress (which imakes sense)

View attachment 3448922
the piss filter!

dammbatty

Jan 3, 2023
need the ability to add more characters to fuck the main one - would be awesome. Also a less elastic penis ;_;

alexspf

Oct 5, 2018
Free demo in 0.7.5
Android:

Windows:

MacOS:

Linux:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Does this game support branching dialog and stories? Custom, ideally?

One of my fav things about SDT was all the fan-made mods that added all that crazy shit. "Pull her head up for no, push her down for yes" lol. It was kinda janky but it allowed folks to create their own content, and the game became much more fun as a result. I remember someone built a full blown RPG in it eventually...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
welp i broke the game! I was like let see how much story content stuff then make it to Momo for BJ then I click top left Door icon and it said exist to main menu but my hand were sooo quit I already click exist soo load back in to now world map game explain stuff date etc. and I try select each place one by one to see what it is. Park first then Cafe and I accidently click yes? or maybe no but game now frozen with mouse can still move and music still playing Welp that all I for now today

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
I wish there were some "thiccness" sliders to adjust the thighs and calves in addition to the ass while leaving the upper body unchanged. Are there any plans for such customisation?

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I hope this continues forward much more because now it's more a simulation sandbox game than the playable story it has

p3838

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone else experiencing lot's of clipping? Specially when turning off xray view; Like, penis showing over the legs in cowgirl poses and such? didn't have this issue in older versions

ThePhantomXD

Apr 12, 2024
View attachment 3385754
Welp, good news: it didn't kill my desktop so I think they optimized it.
Bad news: This is my main menu. I can't click a damn thing.

Think I'm gonna have to download an older version, change the resolution, then reopen the newer version and hope it fixes the problem.

Edit: Fixed it. Going to an older version made it worse, believe it or not, it just zoomed in more and put it in the middle. But, if anyone else is suffering this issue, you need to go into your appdata folder, both Local and LocalLow, and delete the Dinotonte folders completely off your HDD. It should reset the game's resolution. There's probably a less heavy handed way to do it but, eh, I'll leave that to the tech nerds prowling the site. The "folder go burr" approach works for me.
bro you might have just saved me.
no joke.
i have had this problem for idk half a year now?
thank you.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lust's Cupid V0.7.7 - Kafka And Felix (Patreon) 2024-04-19
New Features
WAIFU WARS winner, Kafka
HUBBY WARS winner, Felix
From v0.7.6
ANDROID and DOLL bodies and assets!
Bug Fixes
Improved translation of some assets
Added missing characters for Chinese and Japanese
Stopped background music while tutorial videos are playing
Fixed tutorial replay issue
Fixed an issue with custom dialogues not loading
Fixed tentacle scene cum vector
Fixed camera target for seme hairs
Fixed story choice buttons for long responses
Added some missing backgrounds to story
Android APK Download:

Windows ZIP Download:

MacOS ZIP Download:

Linux ZIP Download:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: amabana899
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes