xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Is it just me that is getting this issue with the android version of the game? My device is an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 6GB RAM updated

KlausStarr

Mar 8, 2022
Is it just me that is getting this issue with the android version of the game? My device is an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 6GB RAM updated
which android version are you running on? on Android 11 i had issues too, even crashes
try uninstall, removing all remnants and install again

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
as the person you're quoting already said
Yeah, no.
Screenshot_20220521-073447-000.png
That was added after I replied. Regardless, Patreon accounts weren't even on the discussion prior to that, since "transaction history" is a bank thing.

Furthermore...
Because it gets charged to my Card directly and it shows the name of the Patreon account.
this would suggest you're wrong, anyway.

Reactions: Yukariin

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
After playing around with the new version a bit, have some more criticism to hopefully improve the game down the line.

For starters, there seem to be a few bugs, specifically picking the female bunny body seems to just put it on futa automatically.

A more significant one would be that the muzzles for the furry-style heads interact with the dicks in a weird way with the noses clipping through the penis. The movement of the bottom's head or the dick probably needs to be adjusted so that the clipping doesn't occur and the penetration looks more natural.

Also, changing the nose after picking an anthro head also seems to mess the game up and it assumes the position of the nose is still the same as the human head. If you change it the nose doesn't match up with the head at all.

These are less criticism and more suggestions, but it'd also be great if the cum could interact a bit more dynamically with the bottom rather than always going down their throat or on their body. My main thought is that if the dick is in the top's mouth, but not down their throat, it would be pretty hot if most of the cum just spills out their mouth instead of going down the throat to allow for some oral creampies. This would probably be easier to do intentionally if the penetration was adjusted so that the dick goes down the throat more easily based on how high or low the bottom's head is compared to the top's pelvis. (AKA angle of penetration) As for external stuff, it'd be a nice touch if, if the bottom's pleasure bar is high enough (or maybe they've cum enough times during that play session?) they automatically open their mouth when cumming towards their head to catch it.

Something similar could maybe happen if the bottom's belly is really full and their throat is being cum down, but there's so much that the pressure forces the cum back up their throat and out their mouth without requiring them to vomit.

It'd also be nice if for the Canine penis, it was possible to get the knot into the bottom's mouth with enough time and force. Especially if it was done in conjunction with that last suggestion and the knot would effectively "plug" the bottom's mouth so that you could do a few cumshots to get the bottom really full, then get a big messy pullout.

One other small thing is it'd be nice to be able to change the color of the nose for the furry head options.

This game's making good progress, looking forward to more developments!

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
hmm... ic
did you tried 0.3.2 version?
I did and I got the same issue. Also, on my Samsung Galaxy A30 4GB RAM it showed normal, laggy but just like the normal game on PC. The performance on the A30 is really tiresome to watch, so even if it's like the screenshot I took, it's still way better to "play" on Zenfone, since it's locked on 60fps (nothing more nor less). Almost the same difference between playing Flying Princess on both devices, on Asus one I could play almost as fast as on PC, but A30 laggs a lot haha

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
this would suggest you're wrong, anyway.
i don't know about them, but i pay directly from my credit card and it always just shows up as "patreon".
this is taken directly from my credit card invoice:

1653189617526.png

so either patreon changed this at some point, or that person is misremembering. i'd think it's the latter.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes