Unity - Lust's Cupid [v0.8.1] [Dinotonte]

1. 4.00 star(s)

CoruscantGuardFox

I don't get the hate for this game. People nowadays expect every game to have 200+ features, FPS/RPG/RTS/etc. mechanics from every possible genre, and forget that a simple one-shot game with basic features can be just as good.

It is a simple blowjob game. Customization is okay, and it has some nice features like x-ray, inflation and gender swapping. The implemented mechanics are smooth and aren't half-finished like most games.

Although the game would benefit from some extra content, if you're busy and looking for a simple game to relieve yourself, by all means download it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nini800

Version Played: v0.2.6

Current state of the game:
    Currently, the game only shows one scene between two characters, one deepthroating the other. People trying the game may recognize a clear inspiration from another popular game that is dead by now, and I can't deny that I'm delighted to finally see a good rebirth of it.

Visually, it is full 2D and drawn by hand, what I especially like is that it doesn't look flat because of a system the game has that makes sprites distort themselves, it reminds me of the Live2D technology that we can see in most popular 2D gatcha mobile games. It also has the addition of using physics for hairs or breasts, which is somewhat unique in the 2D genre as far as I know.
    The game looks cartoonish, but just the right amount, it gives space for customization and texture on the skin without making each character look the same.
    You can customize both characters bodies (male / female / futa). I enjoyed playing with two futa characters personally, and it's nice that you have the ability to change the breast size precisely. Still, it's important to mention that we can only see the head of the right character, the one that blows, and apart from the breast size, you can't customize ass size, hips size, etc.
    For now customization is only hairs, face, base body, colors and (if female) breast size, areola / nipple types. So yeah, no clothing yet.

As for the gameplay, you can freely control the blowing character. Go in, go out, move up / down etc. At first, the character has some "resistance", but the more you make it suck, the more the resistance will decrease and you will be able to deep throat for real.
    While blowing, an arousal gauge will increase for both characters. When it reaches the max, you can press a button to make the character you want have an orgasm. If it has a dick equipped, it will cumshot, otherwise it will squirt.
    Added on top of that simple gameplay, you can freely enable / disable some side features. Stomach inflation on cum swallowing, lactation alongside breast expansion, autopilot, Throat / X-Ray.
    The game has a lot of customization for each feature, even if it tends to be a bit too much sometimes (looking at you, autopilot). But still it's nice to see that I can just remove stomach inflation because I'm not a big fan of it, and, being a fan of breast expansion, make it so the lactation increases my breast size by a lot while sucking.
    Overall, I think the general direction of the gameplay is great because the game tries to give you more control than in most game where it's just premade animations.

Personal expectations for the future:
    I've tried the game when I saw a gif on Reddit a few months ago, and I didn't really like it at first, I think it was when stomach inflation was added in. But I gave it another try when I saw the update adding a way to make the breast expand, and I think that's what hooked me in.
    So I would say, considering the current pace of the development of that game, it may still lack a lot at the moment, I have great hopes that in a year it will be one of my favorites.
    I would have put 4.5stars if I could be this precise because I don't think the game deserves 5/5 yet, but it's closer to 5 than 4 in my opinion.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

(0.6.9) Redoing the review since it's been a while.

Jank.
    Picture in your mind Super Deep Throat specifically, or if you don't know what that is, just imagine a side-view sex sim that focuses on blowjobs.
    That's... about it.
    Lust's Cupid is taking that idea and expanding on it, adding in more poses, way more in-game customization without the need for mods, and more support for stuff like cumflation, pregnancy, lactation and whatever.

The game is janky. There's bugs, odd interactions, weird shapes to things, inconsistent quality, settings hidden in weird spots (took me forever to find the X-ray toggle, for example). It's not BAD enough to be a real problem, but it's there.
    An issue I've found in particular is how inflexible some of the poses are, like trying to get the guy to pull his pelvis back far enough to get the dick out of her mouth, but if you have his hands on her head, his back goes all stiff and it's like he's holding in a fart and doesn't want to bend over, so he only pulls back about 4 inches.

You can customize the "giver" and the "taker", make them both futa, give a guy a penis the size of his leg, make him cum whole gallons into/onto the receiver, turn them both into furries with leg-sized dicks, whatever.
    Customization options are wide, there's sliders and colors and patterns and shapes, different nipple types, different clothing options, different tails, different ears, you name it, it's probably in here. Half the options are even optional, like giving them huge tits but no nipples, or no tits but huge nipples, IDFK.

Anywho, most complaints I haven't mentioned here are more about the game's development and the route the dev is planning to take it, but you'll have to look into that yourself, as that's not something we're supposed to put in reviews.

Score: 3.5/5, rounded up to 4.
    Cool idea, but a lot of stuff is still really underbaked.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

really nothing to it yet (version 0.1.0)
    and i kinda have trouble imagine what they can add.

i remember this old flash game(i think?) which was the same, but with way more different characters and camera angles.
    if you know which one im talking about, go play that one. its the big brother of this game.

also i honestly have say: the opening gif disturbs me. if your erect penis bends like this, you'll be in the hospital for a while.
    the screenshots/gifs are what you get. thats all it is for now.