Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
i am stuck after i saw the assistant boobs, need to find the headmaster but hes nowhere to be found. when searching i ran into the girl at the kiosk and she had me search for a padlock wich i found but can not return(keeps saying i dont have it yet) Did had the scenes at the garage and behind the boy's dorm in the mean time.
Any help to proceed?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
update v0-21a

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

324.png

3422.png

angiesnote.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0-21a

Lustworth Academy v0.21.0a Mega
update , from the portuguese translation v0.21.0a

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
i am stuck after i saw the assistant boobs, need to find the headmaster but hes nowhere to be found. when searching i ran into the girl at the kiosk and she had me search for a padlock wich i found but can not return(keeps saying i dont have it yet) Did had the scenes at the garage and behind the boy's dorm in the mean time.
Any help to proceed?
Encountered the same issue about the padlock. It says i dont have it yet eventhough i got it already with me. It turns u hd to return to the kiosk and the mc will automatically return it to her then she will reward u

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Anyone has a working android port? Tried to play it on Joiplay but it doesn't work a little help here please
Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm gonna take a look at it.

A roommate who is your twin is where Patreon draws the line.
Who's twin? I don't know what are you talking about :)

Has the scene replayer been implemented in this latest version, or is it still in progress?
Next Update Goals (Last week of March):
-Make a fully explorable house location.
-Add a gallery, scene replayer, and an interactive interface for Jimmy's PC.
-Replace stock background with pixel art scenery.
-Add time and money GUI feature.
-
Add new secret room girl with 2 animated scenes.
-Introduce 2 new mature female characters (Kassandra's friend and sister).
-Add Shop Class minigame.
-Add Mayor's mansion infiltration minigame and animated backgrounds.

When is the extended version coming out ?
This month.

i am stuck after i saw the assistant's boobs, need to find the headmaster but hes nowhere to be found. when searching i ran into the girl at the kiosk and she had me search for a padlock wich i found but can not return(keeps saying i dont have it yet) Did had the scenes at the garage and behind the boy's dorm in the mean time.
Any help to proceed?
That's weird. Did you talk to Fiona (kiosk girl) after picking up the padlock?

Reactions: libertypics

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah same, stuck on literal prologue at the Spanish Class step. Going to the school only to have Camembert appear on every interactive arrow and its a dead end.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Yeah same, stuck on literal prologue at the Spanish Class step. Going to the school only to have Camembert appear on every interactive arrow and its a dead end.
Have you changed your clothes to wear the school uniform? Go to Jimmy's bedroom (the one with the pink door) and click on the wardrobe next to the window.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes