haelios

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, didn't start the game yet, but from what I read in the dev notes etc, the animated version is on patreon only?

So I wonder if having the tag "animated" is right, I mean, I was looking for animated 2D ren'py games, but this one isn't so? ( I mean, the one on F95)

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi, didn't start the game yet, but from what I read in the dev notes etc, the animated version is on patreon only?

So I wonder if having the tag "animated" is right, I mean, I was looking for animated 2D ren'py games, but this one isn't so? ( I mean, the one on F95)
All animated content from previous versions is available for free. Only the new animated content that gets added in each update is the one that gets available only for patrons one month (four weeks) before it goes public.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lustworth Academy [v0.21.a Extended] [ImpactXPlay]
compressed_.gif

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
From which version do the old saves not work, from v0.21.a or even earlier? (I haven't played myself yet, but I don't want to play the game 5 times if it's the same from the new version)
Regardless of the answer, I keep my fingers crossed for this game

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Lustworth Academy [v0.21.a Extended]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Lustworth Academy [v0.21.a Extended]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Lustworth Academy [v0.2.0a Extended]

di un fan Lustworth Academy [v0.2.0a Extended]

of Lustworth Academy [v0.2.0a Public]

di un fan Lustworth Academy [v0.2.0a Public]

New Update Italian translation

Version: 0.21a - Extended
Link

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
A year and a half and no incest patch for what is obviously intended to be an incest game?

The fuck is happening here??

I get that Patreon doesn't allow incest, but unofficial patches are an acceptable workaround. Every time I see "landlady" or "roommate" I just roll my eyes. It's clunky and distracting.

Someone fix this, please. I beg you.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
ImpactXPlay Am i missing something? As everyone knows "landlady" and "roommates" doesnt work with the flow but has to be there for reasons BUT even when thinking about them as family some parts dont add up.

• In the Intro Jimmy: "Right, a woman i havent seen once in my life"
    • The first time in his new room Kassandra says "... You always said that when you were four." which implies that they must haven known each other... Well you could argue that his father told a random woman stuff like this about his four years old but cmon...
  • They all say they didnt knew each other at all but apparently Cassidy is Jimmys twin sister? :WaitWhat:
After this i closed the game beacuse it was to flawed for me.

If feels like because of the incest restrictions you got yourself lost in its workarounds.

You wouldnt havt to go through all this if it would be step-mother/step-sisters stuff instead of landlady/roommates crap.

Could have been something like "bla bla why do i have to go to my step-mother/your ex with her kids"
Further down the road stuff like "even we are not related, she was the best woman my dad got so i called her mom anyways and i like the girls like the are my real sisters ect."

Maybe im overthinking it but as it is now, it doesnt make sense at all and therefore im waiting till this flaw gets fixed.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes