Ren'Py - Lustworth Academy [v0.40.5] [ImpactXPlay]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Duke9668

Amazing art, great characters, and a good story so far. What else could you ask for? The game is getting better with each release at a nice rate, can't wait for the next release. It's the sequel we all wanted.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AdlerTav

Amazing! This game presents innovation in its visual style and we cannot fail to appreciate the direct reference to the incredible game Bully (which any gamer worth his salt expects a sequel to this day). If future updates maintain this quality we can expect a great game from start to finish. Congratulations to the developers.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SavageWolf09

When I downloaded this game, I was not expecting a bully Prodigy. However, the demo was pretty good the characters were nicely made, and it showed a brief preview of what the game could be like any god demo.

All in All, I will be keeping an eye on this game to see how it turns out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

Good game so far, can recommend, also did not expect the nice animations for the scenes, expected it to be just pics but no, they are fully animated. NOICE ! I'm expecting more of it in the future and if they just improve what they have shown us in this release it's going to be great.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

In v0.40.5, the developer recommends starting a new game yet again. I totally stand by what I said before: don't bother starting this game until it's completed.

Updated review for v0.40.31-Extended:

I've tried this game several times only to find I can't really get anywhere or see any new content because of how the game is being developed. With v0.40.1, I started over from the beginning hoping to see what I might be missing and almost everything in the first 10 minutes of play had changed from older versions, but then, the game said that new content is over, but players can continue playing old content. You need only look at the changelog to see that updates typically consist of changes to old content and bugfixes. Updates rarely carry the story forward, and almost always introduce new bugs. There doesn't seem to be any real plan to release content that is enjoyable to play from one update to the next. Given that old content keeps getting reworked, it doesn't seem like there's any plan at all. It's hard to believe that players actually start over from the beginning on every update to see the "new" content. This game has been a continuous mess for 3 years. I just can't see a reason to download and try this game again before it gets the [completed] tag.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

WatsonFuqs

The art is very unique for the majority of games on this site, and with that, it's really fucking good. The intro alone has higher quality than many games I've seen. There's a fast start which I prefer over a long ass start any day. Excited to see the updates and play more
  7. 5.00 star(s)

puente grande

Promising start here. Fun little game, looks pretty great. It was interesting being familiar with the layout of the school and with most of the characters just from having played Bully. The class mechanics are well implemented.

This will be a really good game if it keeps development pace.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RedHairedBombshell

What is there to say about this game other than it reminded me of how badly I wanted to be in the bully game? I am a huge fan of it and having a sex game of it is crazy awesome! So yeah, there isn't a lot of content right now, but it is a solid foundation and I can't imagine not having a great time with this one!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

I love the art style and the mix of high resolution characters and low resolution background. The breadcrumb navigation is tedious, but functional. I'd prefer a click-to-go style so you don't have to click all over the place. But, I am already digging the story, so that helps. I'm looking forward to more of this and will update my rating based on what comes up going forward.