dod1958

Dec 15, 2022
asked pete; then you will allowed to access the back alley

white building of observatory above boy dorm.

By the way, Anyone had the answer of the math minigames?
Every time I try to talk to Pete the only option is Nevermind. Still can't get into the Alley.

Reactions: hard7WELL

MuSS

Sep 16, 2017
Lustworth Academy? More like improve your "net-worth" academy.

Anyways, how much content does it have? Looks like decent production value.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Here's an incest patch. Let those annoying landlady and roommates be gone.

I only changed the names, so the files are just a bunch of script for replace.
Let me know if you find any error or there is something missing.

Love the game!
Can this be updated please?

Reactions: Oldmate79

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
ImpactXPlay Am i missing something? As everyone knows "landlady" and "roommates" doesnt work with the flow but has to be there for reasons BUT even when thinking about them as family some parts dont add up.

• In the Intro Jimmy: "Right, a woman i havent seen once in my life"
    • The first time in his new room Kassandra says "... You always said that when you were four." which implies that they must haven known each other... Well you could argue that his father told a random woman stuff like this about his four years old but cmon...
  • They all say they didnt knew each other at all but apparently Cassidy is Jimmys twin sister? :WaitWhat:
After this i closed the game beacuse it was to flawed for me.

If feels like because of the incest restrictions you got yourself lost in its workarounds.

You wouldnt havt to go through all this if it would be step-mother/step-sisters stuff instead of landlady/roommates crap.

Could have been something like "bla bla why do i have to go to my step-mother/your ex with her kids"
Further down the road stuff like "even we are not related, she was the best woman my dad got so i called her mom anyways and i like the girls like the are my real sisters ect."

Maybe im overthinking it but as it is now, it doesnt make sense at all and therefore im waiting till this flaw gets fixed.
What even is Kassandra to Jimmy since the game doesn't fully explain the relationship?

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys. I just have a quick question. Are there any voyeurism or sharing scenes involving other male figures or is MC the only male seeing action. As a girl, I'm not a fan of "one penis to conquer all" games. Thank you

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else getting an error when trying to do the second Chem class?
Definitely. Game basically crashes if you go to chem lab a 2nd time. Not to mention that even in the 1st class you get no dialogue, info or explanation whatsoever of how the minigame is supposed to be played in the first place.

Jul 25, 2022
the milf who becomes mc's mother thanks to the incest patch is very hot:devilish:, i would like to know if there is already a sex scene between her and mc?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes