4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Will girls get their unique animations rather than redrawing of the same positions? No hate here, i know it takes time to make them, but grinding seems unrewarding when there is not much difference between fucking Robin and Nami
Yes, rest assured that the buccaneers will have their own unique events in the story.

For now, I see the "Call a girl" option as a "free mode" where my idea is to add many positions and fetishes that you can choose with each character. I’d like this menu to be for players who want something quick, with different characters and that covers many easily accessible fetishes. On the other hand, for players who prefer more story-driven and unique events or ones tied to the context and timing of the narrative, I'll give them the possibility to have that option as well, as much as possible. For now, I'm open to seeing how things develop and what works best for the game. Since it's a game in development, things can change depending on people's preferences. For the moment, even though I work many hours, the game still has a lot to improve and more content to be added. But I know I'm giving it my all, and the support from so many people shows me I'm on the right path. Thanks for your comment!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Sauce pls
See the top left corner of the image? Artist's handle is there, and searching that led me to https://f95zone.to/threads/afrobull-collection-2024-01-20-afrobull.22248/ No idea which download the source comic is in, though.

On topic: damn, looks like the AIs finally figured out hands, only to forget how to do nipples.
In case it still matters, it's "A Dumb Comic" by Afrobull:

• Haha
Reactions: Nika-Dev

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
finally we getting a real one piece game, one of the biggest animes of all time and hasent barley been any lewd games for it, atleast good once!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nika-Dev

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
When I saw the presentation it caught my attention, but I see some problems
1)At the beginning you already have everything, there is no story of how to form the crew,
2)From the beginning you fuck the girls and they are very submissive at the beginning
3)Personally, having to name each one of them loses immersion. Also I don't know all the names of the girls, I'm just going through chapter 400. Is this not adding the name of the girls for fear of copy? Fear of a complaint?

The name Dev is Nika and the mc is also called Nika. That's weird, so we're being spectators of the story of how Dev fucks the girls in One Piece xd

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
When I saw the presentation it caught my attention, but I see some problems
1)At the beginning you already have everything, there is no story of how to form the crew,
2)From the beginning you fuck the girls and they are very submissive at the beginning
3)Personally, having to name each one of them loses immersion. Also I don't know all the names of the girls, I'm just going through chapter 400. Is this not adding the name of the girls for fear of copy? Fear of a complaint?

The name Dev is Nika and the mc is also called Nika. That's weird, so we're being spectators of the story of how Dev fucks the girls in One Piece xd

Hi Hfap5!

There’s something important to clarify: a lot of these points can vary depending on personal preferences.

Regarding the story, several people have brought this up, and the depth is something I’ll be building on as development progresses. Keep in mind that this is still an early access with only a few versions released so far.

As for forming your own crew, I’ve thought about it, but I don’t think it’s entirely necessary for now. There are still many characters I haven’t introduced yet, and it’s when they arrive that you’ll have to make real decisions about how your crew will shape up. (At the moment, there’s no limit, but that could change.) Starting with 3 crewmates allows the content to progress faster, and again, it comes down to personal taste. Some players want more content quickly, while others prefer a slower pace with more depth. From my side, I’m trying to balance it in the best way possible, especially as I add more content. The game has only been in development for a few months, so please be patient.

As for the names, my main goal is to protect the game. I’m not sure if using the exact character names would pose any issues, and some players prefer using custom names anyway. If I knew for sure that there was no risk, I could include their default names and let players choose, but for now, I’m erring on the side of caution to protect the game as much as possible.

Regarding Nika, even though it’s my developer name, it’s also the name of a character in the story. I recommend not looking it up too much if you want to avoid spoilers!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Since the game is still in development, there are many things that will improve as more versions are released!

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
finally we getting a real one piece game, one of the biggest animes of all time and hasent barley been any lewd games for it, atleast good once!
I wouldn't call AI crap as a real one piece game, there's another one way better than this but it's still in the beginning

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes