RPGM Lycan Echoes [v0.1 Bugfix] [Hekete]

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Screenshot_2.jpg

Overview:
You wake up on a strange planet without knowing where you are or how you got there. You cant remember anything not even who you are.
Whats worse your naked alone, trapped in a hellish prison and with no memory of you being a werewolf you must fight to serve in a hellish unknown planet.
Its hot and you must first find clothes and build a weapon from the surroundings and you are being hunted unknown to you by an unknown enemy. They hunt form the shadows.
Your only friend maybe your only hope to unlock who you are. But are you welling to accept the concenquances of knowing.

Due to Finances Game is on hold till i get more money to buy the new resource dlcs to continue making the new maps​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Developer: Hekete -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Render 1.png Render 21.png TheGirlz.png bro.jpg Render 13.png c2.jpg we.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I immediately thought of this...

(Sorry, not sorry.)
Edit (Clarification): It's 'cause I still think Shia LaBeouf is some kind of werewolf.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Nope. But still - i haven't talked to Redhead (Grandma? Oo?) - says that house is empty. :oops:
huh o.o hmmm...... you mean her aunt o.o yeah she comes there later o.o trying to think were you at least able to get out of the cave at all Oo? trying to think what the issue was o.o i had multiple players tested this before i released it years ago. o.o that bug shouldnt be showing up if it is a bug.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
huh o.o hmmm...... you mean her aunt o.o yeah she comes there later o.o trying to think were you at least able to get out of the cave at all Oo? trying to think what the issue was o.o i had multiple players tested this before i released it years ago. o.o that bug shouldnt be showing up if it is a bug.
Ahhh... Now i know what i did wrong. I should have talked with the Red Oni keeping gates - than AFTER that - kill the Warden. :KEK:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Ahhh... Now i know what i did wrong. I should have talked with the Red Oni keeping gates - than AFTER that - kill the Warden. :KEK:
yeah for some reason the event sometimes wont work if do it out of order that was a royal pain to get it to work like that im real sorry BUT glad you like it so far : )

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm all about transformation... Will there be any corruption or infecting others?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I'm all about transformation... Will there be any corruption or infecting others?
im not sure about giving it to others yet : O never thought of that part. considering she has no memory of being a WW, most of the WW will be slow Because her body already used to it BUT she has no clue what is happening when she does so i dont think there be any sudden full transformation of her to her wolf ARTHOUGH I am tempted in adding a kinky way for her to tern ALSO she keeping her human self in tack when she eventually wolfs out.
(when i mean Kinky way I mean someone gets her in the mood :3)

Reactions: daedilus

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
im not sure about giving it to others yet : O never thought of that part. considering she has no memory of being a WW, most of the WW will be slow Because her body already used to it BUT she has no clue what is happening when she does so i dont think there be any sudden full transformation of her to her wolf ARTHOUGH I am tempted in adding a kinky way for her to tern ALSO she keeping her human self in tack when she eventually wolfs out.
(when i mean Kinky way I mean someone gets her in the mood :3)
you mean when she transforms she will retain her rationality and senses?

I will keep an eye out on this one since i cant think of any other werewolf theme rpg maker game.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
you mean when she transforms she will retain her rationality and senses?

I will keep an eye out on this one since i cant think of any other werewolf theme rpg maker game.
yes she will keep her rationality and senses : ) most ww themes turn them into blood thusty killers >< I want something different : )
And thank you : ) will be awhile before new stuff is added but ill update soon as I'm able, it will be free due to time that has gone before anything new that has come out. I have to be fair for my fans.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations! :)

You have made deep modification of the 'Small Town' RPGM map. :)
Adding water, canals and bridges is really a great idea!