VN - Ren'Py - Lycoris Radiata [Ch.7 Public] [Kuro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tuesss

This game definitely impressed me, I wish the author every success with it. The renders are good, the story is interesting, the characters don't let you get bored. Considering that the game is still in the very early stages of development it shows a huge, really huge potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Probably has the best looking MC in any honey select game. The girls look great. Lot of new assets I havent seen in a HS game before. The plot is pretty intriguing and interesting. The writing is pretty good. Looking forward to the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sigalchris

I am really enjoying the story and the plot in general at this point. The characters are developing slowly, but that is part of what makes a good novel. I anticipate this being fairly long. I hope the dev keeps up the good pacing and is able to ramp up the sexual content in a natural unforced way. Really good start for a second release.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Liked the start and story buildup. Keep the curret pace. I'm completely okay with no sexual contents. I want a good story plot. And the game got a nice plot but from the overview we may get the false assumption this is similar to many other games but it's not similar to them. I'm glad dev is making a good story driven novel. And he gives importance to character relationship buildup. So yeah really liked the first version. Hoping the game won't get abandoned. Looking forward to next updates
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3758567

It may be better in the future, at the moment it needs a better script, the characters are still not completely convincing and the renders are somewhat grainy, but if it improves that we can be in the presence of a great novel.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jxd

I like the idea of changing the conventionality of the stories a bit, it is still very early but I will give it my vote of confidence. I hope in the next updates more concepts will be explored or those raised will be deepened.