AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Im a bit confused about steam versions. Does the packs in the deluxe edition like "Hot animation pack" adds more contents to the game itself or just give you external access to ingame content?
Any plans to add "extra" chapters in the future?
According to the description the "Hot animation pack" is just a bunch of mp4 files with the scenes from the game, so it's not new content but ease of access.

Reactions: halo17

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Guys pls just take a look who created this thread, asking for the full game would be impossible
Someone just needs to download and crack it.
The mods can and will edit the OP when game updates are provided regardless of who the poster is.
This game isn't all that popular though so it might take a bit.

Reactions: punhetas

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Frame 10268 (1).png
Hey everyone! :)
If anyone doesn't know yet, our team has completed the game over Linderia and we released it on Steam a week ago!

In the final build of the game:
- We have completed the main storyline of the game
- All 18+ scenes in the game are available
- Added 4 new animated scenes
- Added 2 cut scenes
- 2 hours of game time ( if you read the dialog carefully:)
- Achievements on Steam
- New interface for the whole game
- Fix most of the complex bugs
- All character voicing
- Addition of new music

We will be glad if you buy the final version of the game on Steam (by the way, now it is 15% off!) .

Thanks to everyone who supported the project financially and in comments. You gave us the strength and opportunity to complete the project!

We hope that you will like the game and we have not let you down :giggle:

Sarrus

May 18, 2019
View attachment 4068931
If anyone doesn't know yet, our team has completed the game over Linderia and we released it on Steam a week ago!

- Added 2 cut scenes
- Achievements on Steam
- All character voicing
- Addition of new music

We will be glad if you buy the final version of the game on Steam (by the way, now it is 15% off!) .

Thanks to everyone who supported the project financially and in comments. You gave us the strength and opportunity to complete the project!

What about the version on itch? When will that be updated?

Reactions: Grond666

Grond666

Aug 19, 2021
What about the version on itch? When will that be updated?
Same here! I already bought previous versions on itch mainly to support these guys but now I can't buy this version on steam, since it is banned in my country

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
hi people, please tell me how can I get the scene with the truth or dare chick, I finished the game but still don’t understand how to get it

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
View attachment 4068931

- Added 2 cut scenes
- Achievements on Steam
- All character voicing
- Addition of new music

Hello, I wanted to say that I liked your game and thank you for such a good job. I hope in the future your games will become even better and they will have bad endings with different characters. I also wanted to say that I do not know if this is a bug or a malfunction, but in the new version it is not possible to open the truth or action scene after talking with the sbrat about finding his diary you come to the brothers' camp and the conversation is only about meat and ribs at all stages of the game, please check if this is the case or if I'm missing something ps thanks in advance

asgardian25

Apr 12, 2020
Someone just needs to download and crack it.
The mods can and will edit the OP when game updates are provided regardless of who the poster is.
This game isn't all that popular though so it might take a bit.
There you go, the complete Steam version.

At first glance it seems to work even without having Steam open, so I guess a crack isn't needed and it should work from the get go hopefully (don't really know much about this stuff, sorry). Enjoy :)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

At first glance it seems to work even without having Steam open, so I guess a crack isn't needed and it should work from the get go hopefully (don't really know much about this stuff, sorry). Enjoy :)

Neat, very helpful! I think Ren'py games just don't need to be cracked but I could be wrong.
If you're sharing a file you can report your own post so that the OP is updated.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016

Keeps trying to open steam for me and cancelling

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes