VN - Ren'Py - Completed - M.A.I.D.s [v1.1] [Facesit Inc. Game Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

aboveeighteenyears

Good short VN about Androids. There aren't any animations and few lewd art, so you'll be playing just for the writing, but it's full of cute moments where your maids think and talk about how to best serve you and spend alone time with you. Worth checking out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

EternitysInfinite

Would not rec playing. Very little lewd art. No endings either.
    Pros:
    - Nice characters. They're kinda stereotypical, but not completely.
    - Alright dialogue.
    - Alright choices, but I feel like they probably don't affect what occurs much.
    - I found that the MAIDs use their bodies to do their function (eg. Dishwasher-robot-girl licks plates clean).
    - Wasn't afraid to have the more vigorous rivalries between people in a household that are then resolved. (Essentially willing to do somewhat more radical character development)
    Cons:
    - Very little lewd images. You essentially go through the story and get them. No interesting images on the ending scenes either.
    - (Minor) Inconsistent art. Sometimes a character looks at you from a different angle and the art style visibly changes in such a way that if I hadn't just seen it change, I would be willing to accept it as a different character.
    - (Minor) Random political commentary from androids/you (slightly right leaning). I'm not inherently against this, but it can essentially just be considered memery. It would have been better to focus on in-world political content, which it did some, rather than out-world political content that does not affect the game.

Overall, there's not really much here. If this is the equivalent of a 0.1, then great, but I don't see much of a sign of that. Little art. While the writing is good, it really isn't enough to bother playing this.