Unity Macabre Hall [v0.2.0] [TheDuceDev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Potential for a good chaser game is there. IMHO though, drop the screamer jumpscares. They're an outdated gimmick that was cheap even when it first appeared, mainly made for streamer bait, and I don't see many people streaming this game on Twitch in the future (for obvious reasons). You're better than that. An animation where the enemy overwhelms you and drags you off with a fade to black before jumping to the sex animation, or the former leading directly into the latter without a fade cut would be much better.
Thank you!

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Looking forward to see what it becomes in the future.

The beginning is too long, when games does a long path, there's usually a lot of details in the environment. Here I think you should shorten it or put other things, like animals or smth to keep the player busy looking, or the girl talking from far away. Idk

Nice screamer, the second one got me. Not sure if you should keep them tho, in most games where you're chased, there isnt any screamer. But you're the one deciding how the game will be, not me :)

Different views of the sex scenes would be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: theducedev

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Welp, there goes my eardrums. Love the concept, chaser games are always a weakness of mine but god do I hate jumpscares haha.

Will defo put this on the list to keep an eye on.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Played the update :
  • H doesn't work to toggle moans on my side, probably cos im playing on an azerty keyboard
  • I wanted to replay the first zone but I cant seem to be able to (started back at the hospital)
  • Okay I admit eventho I knew what was going to happen with the camera u still got me

• Hey there

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Played the update :
  • H doesn't work to toggle moans on my side, probably cos im playing on an azerty keyboard
  • I wanted to replay the first zone but I cant seem to be able to (started back at the hospital)
  • Okay I admit eventho I knew what was going to happen with the camera u still got me
1) To toggle moans you needed to press [M], not [H]
2) You need to go to the game settings on the main menu and press [Clear Data]
3) I didn't get it. Oh, my perfect English..

Navaria

Jan 24, 2023
I played the 0.2 update.
  • I'd prefer the sex scenes to happen where the player is caught, instead of some fade-to-black place that looks like a dev room.
  • I'd like a struggle mechanic, so that the player can be caught 2 or 3 times before "dying" for good.
  • A gallery would be handy too.
  • I'd like a level select, where cleared levels are unlocked in the level selector.
  • Choice between different camera positions would also be good.

• Red Heart

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I played the 0.2 update.
  • I'd prefer the sex scenes to happen where the player is caught, instead of some fade-to-black place that looks like a dev room.
  • I'd like a struggle mechanic, so that the player can be caught 2 or 3 times before "dying" for good.
  • A gallery would be handy too.
  • I'd like a level select, where cleared levels are unlocked in the level selector.
  • Choice between different camera positions would also be good.
Thank you so much! About the dev room it's true, I literally have the same room, just only with PC

Reactions: okthisnotme22
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes