VN Ren'Py Mace Of Power | A fantasy visual novel with sorceresses and dragons | Development Discussion Thread

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024
f14_03_wlogo.jpg mop_poster_01_w_title.jpg
Hello! I am .
I am a creating a Visual Novel. It's a fantasy VN with sorceresses, dragons, elves, orcs and magical weapons.

Title:
The story is about a young man who is trained by a group of sorceresses to wield a magical mace designed to kill dragons.
The plot takes place in a fantasy world were dragons exist, as well as elves, orcs and others.

Tags/Planned Tags: 3dcg, Fantasy, Magic, Male Protagonist, Plot, Romance, Harem, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Monster Girl, Teasing, Stripping, Groping, Footjob, Handjob, Titjob, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Lesbian

Preview images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this because I do love figures like this. Would love to see you do a thicc and curvy but still powerful female orc. As long as it's not a kinetic novel I'm up for giving about anything a chance if it has visuals that lure me.

Reactions: madrid3423

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess sorceresses get their power from saggy tits?

Just kidding lol. Probably ain't my jam, but good luck.

You should mention the genre and tags people can expect.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I like the sorceresses! Voluptous, but not cartoonishly so, and also no backpain just from looking at them for me.

However, I do have one important concern: You have sorceresses. Good. You have promised dragons. Great! Why on earth do we need a young man? Sorceress with dragon is way more interesting than sorceress with young man.

• Angry
Reactions: Room34

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I like the sorceresses! Voluptous, but not cartoonishly so, and also no backpain just from looking at them for me.

However, I do have one important concern: You have sorceresses. Good. You have promised dragons. Great! Why on earth do we need a young man? Sorceress with dragon is way more interesting than sorceress with young man.
As much as myself would love to see more projects with non-human male MCs like Ravager, the reality is a project requires passion to be produced. And if the developer isn't interested in that then it isn't going to happen.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why mace? That's something clerics and paladins usually sport.
I imagine if that young man of yours was trained by sorcerers then he'd end up as one just as well, which means - staff or wand x shield.
But oh well, at least it's not another stupid sword. :whistle::coffee:

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024
Thank you everybody!

Here a new poster. This might give you guys and gals an idea... why my VN is called Mace Of Power. Also, this is the first rendition of a dragon. As you can see, my Visual Novel will have elements of epic fantasy.
Though boobs are a priority, boobs must be earned.

mop_poster_01_w_title.jpg

Last edited:

Don_Key_Sho

Nov 3, 2018
I'm not all that on your models(don't get me wrong they are good!) I am all about the fantasy genre! gimmie a good story fantastic renders and regular updates and I'm in! Good luck! i will sit here quietly rooting for you!

Reactions: MelanColic

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ah, i see. It's probably more like a 'magic flail' or a 'magic chain morning star' rather than mace.
Your dragons seem to look like proper dragons too. Me likey. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: MelanColic

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024
Answering some of your questions:
- yes, it will have elves and orcs (their design is work in progress)
- the magical weapon is a mace because I like the design, as well as some magical functionalities reasons
- the MC is human (young man) because... relatability
- regarding the models, I've tried to make them a bit more realistic given their respective boob sizes (answer to the sagginess comment)
(edit: Some of characters have bigger boobs; realistic natural boobs have various amounts of sag to them. So, I've designed the characters with this in mind., as well as other factors such as thickness, hips and shoulder ratio, etc.)

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
She looks amazing, keep it up, i will be watching this with great interest