VN Ren'Py Mace Of Power | A fantasy visual novel with sorceresses and dragons | Development Discussion Thread

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I don't understand.
Whenever a developer makes a game where the characters have large breasts, you will get some people tying to get the dev to reduce the breast size citing realism as a reason. If the sexual fantasy is to have a incredibly buxom lover, than realism is not a legitimate reason to change the character design. Dragons are not real, but would you remove them from your game, because of that?
- regarding the models, I've tried to make them a bit more realistic given their respective boob sizes
This quote implies you redesigned your characters because of the "realism" people.

Reactions: RandyTyr

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Whenever a developer makes a game where the characters have large breasts, you will get some people tying to get the dev to reduce the breast size citing realism as a reason. If the sexual fantasy is to have a incredibly buxom lover, than realism is not a legitimate reason to change the character design. Dragons are not real, but would you remove them from your game, because of that?

This quote implies you redesigned your characters because of the "realism" people.
I believe you misunderstood what the developer was trying to convey. I read that as if MelanColic gave them fuller bodies (thickness) to match the large natural shaped breasts of the characters. I.E. bodies that can support the bust.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I believe you misunderstood what the developer was trying to convey. I read that as if MelanColic gave them fuller bodies (thickness) to match the large natural shaped breasts of the characters. I.E. bodies that can support the bust.
I feel foolish now. So I should.

Exalted Text

Writer, kültist, esoteric bodybuilder, pervert.
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2020
This looks and sounds glorious.

P.S. The tits look incredible in all of the images that you've posted so far. Don't reduce them.

Reactions: MelanColic

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024

Let me clarify. What I was trying to say is that, given that there are some busty characters (i won't change them), I've tried to designed them at least believably busty: thicker bodies, hip and shoulders ratio, tallness (some characters are quite tall) and also, some sag in the breasts.
There was a comment about the sagginess, I was mainly answering to that. Some of characters have bigger boobs; realistic natural boobs have various amounts of sag to them. So, I've designed the characters with this in mind.

Yes, this.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Let me clarify. What I was trying to say is that, given that there are some busty characters (i won't change them), I've tried to designed them at least believably busty: thicker bodies, hip and shoulders ratio, tallness (some characters are quite tall) and also, some sag in the breasts.
There was a comment about the sagginess, I was mainly answering to that. Some of characters have bigger boobs; realistic natural boobs have various amounts of sag to them. So, I've designed the characters with this in mind.

Yes, this.
Ok, that clears things up, I owe you an apology, sorry.
What you've showed so far looks cool, I especially like the magical bludgeoning weapon and the larger breasted women. This could be an enticing example of the classic defeat the villain and get the "girl" power fantasy.

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024
Ok, that clears things up, I owe you an apology, sorry.
What you've showed so far looks cool, I especially like the magical bludgeoning weapon and the larger breasted women. This could be an enticing example of the classic defeat the villain and get the "girl" power fantasy.
No biggie.
I won't spoil the story, but there are definitely power fantasy elements to it.

Reactions: Exalted Text