VN Ren'Py Mace Of Power | A fantasy visual novel with sorceresses and dragons | Development Discussion Thread

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024

I like models and overall concept(y)(y). Just some advice if you will. Don't put your patrons on pedestal, we want to hear your story that you want to tell, not your patrons. You have to have a thick skin. People will criticize you harshly but you don't have to take every criticism seriously except constructive criticism. People often take things too far just to get their desired tag in-game, don't pay attention to them just have fun and enjoy the hard work and effort you put in your game, be consistent and upfront about your intentions and future plans and people will really appreciate it and support you too.

Bookmarked!

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: MelanColic
Thank you!

gotic6545

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 3727914 View attachment 3737428
Hello! I am .
I am a creating a Visual Novel. It's a fantasy VN with sorceresses, dragons, elves, orcs and magical weapons.

Title:
The story is about a young man who is trained by a group of sorceresses to wield a magical mace designed to kill dragons.
The plot takes place in a fantasy world were dragons exist, as well as elves, orcs and others.

Tags/Planned Tags: 3dcg, Fantasy, Magic, Male Protagonist, Plot, Romance, Harem, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Monster Girl, Teasing, Stripping, Groping, Footjob, Handjob, Titjob, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Lesbian

Preview images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie not a fan of it being a harem yet I can't wait for this looks like something i'd like because of the setting.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Looks good. Correction, it looks great!
Seems like it's going to be a really cool VN.

Hard to really pull off an immersive fantasy world, I look forward to seeing a demo of something that isn't yet another sniveling looser trying to bang all his extended family members.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Mace Of Power - Teaser 1
The scene detail and lighting you put into that trailer is very impressive. And genuine respect for her arm slightly jostling her breast there, small detail, could have been omitted but it definitely isn't missed!

MelanColic

Jun 11, 2024
The scene detail and lighting you put into that trailer is very impressive. And genuine respect for her arm slightly jostling her breast there, small detail, could have been omitted but it definitely isn't missed!
Thank you!
The video is just little teaser showcasing some elements and the mood I am going for. Right now I'm finishing up the first build (Chapter 1) and the main trailer.
Coming soon!

Last edited: