3.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Glad someone else apart from me is getting this.

Have you opened the phone in the game and clicked on the mark exclamation ?
The phone screen is blank when I do this.

The game has turned into a f**king buggy mess. It is literally throwing up exceptions for everything, including EVERYTHING the dev indicated in the changelog.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Glad someone else apart from me is getting this.

The phone screen is blank when I do this.

The game has turned into a f**king buggy mess. It is literally throwing up exceptions for everything, including EVERYTHING the dev indicated in the changelog.
Your zip game is probably damaged.
You can check the size on your PC, it should be near 230 MB.
Re-download the game.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
It should have popped up in your phone's hints that you just need to go to the living room in the evening.
nah man, i didn't find any new quest, after giannah first sx scene on the kitchen, my mission is just watching tv in the noon, and after that there's nothing (like need to wait for work in progress), no new quest available on my phone even after i change giev2 to level 2

Reactions: sallekmo

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
I also tried changing "giev", but no change. There are no more new tasks. I will wait for the next update. Good game and very good models. Well done Dev.

Reactions: Punto

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
I also tried changing "giev", but no change. There are no more new tasks. I will wait for the next update. Good game and very good models. Well done Dev.
see? just the same with, there's nothing added after the tv noon quest

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
nah man, i didn't find any new quest, after giannah first sx scene on the kitchen, my mission is just watching tv in the noon, and after that there's nothing (like need to wait for work in progress), no new quest available on my phone even after i change giev2 to level 2
The sex on the counter was her event 2. not sure how you managed to get it without changing variables but I had a bug that prevented it from appearing until I changed the variable.

Oct 10, 2021
Game was fun, looking forward to the updates. Didn't think thicker/curvier characters would be so entertaining but I'm kind of hooked now and looking for other similar games to enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes