Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
I can recommend a hill, east side of where you encounter Yona's friends. It is spacious enough that some raids slip from northern end of the hill sometimes.
I saw that posting of yours but when you say Yona's friend, I can't tell if you're talking about where Keigo & Reika is located, or east of where Takumi is located since there is also a cliff that you can reach there with the red flags.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I saw that posting of yours but when you say Yona's friend, I can't tell if you're talking about where Keigo & Reika is located, or east of where Takumi is located since there is also a cliff that you can reach there with the red flags.
Keigo & Reika, that one.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional Memo 22

when assault comes, one of your natives will be marked and if they got down, they will be taken away.
wait for a while, and on the right side of your screen a timer of 20 mins will show up, and the map was marked of the location that u need to rescue them, u will meet the prison guard, who has a lot hp
1717241326270.png
1717241333883.png
1717241742788.png
if failed, ur npc will be sacrifice and forever gone, if female npc, she will get raped when the timer reach lower than 10 mins

the decoy charm u got from killing the guard can be equipped to npcs in ur base, male mc and female mc won't work when there are more ally npcs in your base to target

npc who equipping this will most likely to be targeted

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofu_Eater

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'll take a look at it later. I've tried building a base on top of the Spider Cave. It's a very spacious plateau. I was hoping that scouts won't spawn there but they unfortunately do.
You cant escape from scouts honestly. But i have bigfoot, giantess and werewolf guarding north and south sides of my base so they cant make it to main areas. I though you were talking about raids though

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Additional Memo 22

when assault comes, one of your natives will be marked and if they got down, they will be taken away.
wait for a while, and on the left side of ur screen a timer of 20 mins will show up, and the map was marked of the location that u need to rescue them, u will meet the prison guard, who has a lot hp
View attachment 3693408
View attachment 3693410
View attachment 3693436
if failed, ur npc will be sacrifice and forever gone, if female npc, she will get raped when the timer reach lower than 10 mins

the decoy charm u got from killing the guard can be equipped to npcs in ur base, male mc and female mc won't work when there are more ally npcs in your base to target

npc who equipping this will most likely to be targeted
I keep forgetting that you can reach into the dead NPC's pocket to see what they have. Thanks for the info.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
You cant escape from scouts honestly. But i have bigfoot, giantess and werewolf guarding north and south sides of my base so they cant make it to main areas. I though you were talking about raids though
With scout comes raid. It'll notify you that you've been spotted and then raids occurs short time later. I've had instances where I have not been spotted and no raids occur, like I had a base on the island on the west side of the map. It's a small island that fits enough of your screen to prevent scouts from spawning.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
With scout comes raid. It'll notify you that you've been spotted and then raids occurs short time later. I've had instances where I have not been spotted and no raids occur, like I had a base on the island on the west side of the map. It's a small island that fits enough of your screen to prevent scouts from spawning.
yeah but raids and scouts have different spawn mechanics. Raids occur far far away from your base or targeted NPC location but scouts can randomly spawn inside your base. If you place your base in the middle like i did, and spread it to north and south enough, raiders will only spawn outside that hill or on the hill west. I tested this with raid horn to tame fighter woman native

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
bring her with you to tent, either press R to initiate rape or just grind her affection and ask for sex. If you are talking about real life, same principle with different consequences
The best fucking reply I've ever read

Kairey

May 30, 2018
i have invisible wall around my base so the raider cant get in as long as i play male mc (female mc is always target for some reason). if i want to farm raiders, i use guardian sword power attack that actually has frickin wide AOE

ps: decoy charm apparently the reason why female mc always targeted

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2023
Update: Decided to settle near the... uh... "Small Women" village, dunno how bad the raids are gonna be here, but I'm thinking with my lower head
And yeah, i instantly got raided the moment i placed the blue flag, only half of the raiders appeared on the cliff, the other half appeared on the bottom, feels like palworld lol View attachment 3692137
Well good luck with that base. Make sure NPCs won't fall off the cliff or attack every girl they see to defend the base. I made mine on the other side of the river, around that small hill. Put up a few wood walls with the wood I got from clearing the area and it's pretty easy to defend so far. If it's ever too much of a bother up there, moving your base on the other side of the river shouldn't be too hard.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes