ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I have a couple questions.
1. as far as native go, can large male native, old male native have sex with other female natives and impregnate them?
2. do old female natives get pregnant?
3. is there any point in aging boy or girl like regressing old man and old women having unique appearance?
1. no they currently can not.
2. no they can't either.
3. they don't become anything unique.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Hmm... Should I kill Keigo?
Personally, I wouldnt kill him, he has unique animations and attack plus hes an unique NPC and story is unfinished, unsure if he will have any importance to the story later that you would miss later.

I just spawn that 2x attack on male protagonist. I would kill him if I knew he was irrelevant after that because x2 attack is just too good to pass on.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Not currently, could be added later though. Yona seems like she would be into that.
Considering the ones I asked above have relations tab. I think its safe to assume that eventually its in the devs plan to add a way for them to impregnate female natives. would be cool to have the option of breeding a army of big males tbh instead of going out of your way to capture them considering they are harder to deal with,

I mean you can have sex with big females so yhe

sakari53

May 28, 2024
help idk what to do but there is a blue quest underground near the quest where yona started her quest with a old man how do i get there

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Considering the ones I asked above have relations tab. I think its safe to assume that eventually its in the devs plan to add a way for them to impregnate female natives. would be cool to have the option of breeding a army of big males tbh instead of going out of your way to capture them considering they are harder to deal with
It is coded in, I've seen Cassie, Shino and Reiko try to have sex with natives. Heart appears over both head and move to the bed but nothing happens.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
help idk what to do but there is a blue quest underground near the quest where yona started her quest with a old man how do i get there
Go in the back way, after entering the purple area from the gate head right and there is an cave in the green area past the bridge.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
It is coded in, I've seen Cassie, Shino and Reiko try to have sex with natives. Heart appears over both head and move to the bed but nothing happens.
The dev also stated that they are planning to eventually have both mc have sex with each other which is cool but its probably gonna be something that is unlocked after beating the game at least imo. Would be way more memorable than just dancing like the rest

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
read my guide, the spoiler one with the name takumi being captured to prison, if hes ded u can still get inside

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The dev also stated that they are planning to eventually have both mc have sex with each other which is cool but its probably gonna be something that is unlocked after beating the game at least imo. Would be way more memorable than just dancing like the rest
I figured it would still count in their stats but it doesn't, so it's just counted as nothing.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Addition Memo 23

Growing potion (WARNING: DLC ONLY PART)
1717276350281.png
don mind y this one's age is 0, use 18 grow potion and he/she will become adult (DLC ONLY)

u cannot use it on adults or old lady or the one just grown into adult by using this potion. You can only use it on small ones

1717276556002.png

Mother's milk can only be acquired from milking female adults/small one (must be after giving birth one) in milker. (no npc required to work on them to produce milk)

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes