Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
It’s just really slow, maybe having a worker speeds it up? It’s just not a requirement.
It didn't seem that slow but well I had 2 mother's. Find that if you lock them inside a house they will just continue to have sex otherwise they rarely have.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
one of the chests can be built on water i forgot which one and havent tried yet
are u sure...look how small this chest is...
1717429294525.png
if i want to make a wall with it i may need about 70 of them for my village

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It didn't seem that slow but well I had 2 mother's. Find that if you lock them inside a house they will just continue to have sex otherwise they rarely have.
They just don’t seem to go back in to a house during the day. So I have a random quickie bed in the middle of my base for those moments and it gets used a good amount.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
They just don’t seem to go back in to a house during the day. So I have a random quickie bed in the middle of my base for those moments and it gets used a good amount.
I set them up so that 1 girl is compatible with 1 guy and make the small house with the workspace pretty close otherwise I will have to eventually deal with unwanted stuff like one sided love

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
i still hab 'survival game' in my old drives, tho old ver 231116. It's not the most recent on ci-en but i don't think there's a lot of new content added yet, at least not enough to do another run.

gonna play it again tho once there's mor content to see. But i'll try to buy the one on steam to support the creator.
It is on sale until the 6th

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I set them up so that 1 girl is compatible with 1 guy and make the small house with the workspace pretty close otherwise I will have to eventually deal with unwanted stuff like one sided love
I only seen the one sided love once… and then they both fucked. Heck that native female has banged others to and she (both guys and the other girl she banged) all have capped moral.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Hopefully, the "Character Switching" would be easier in the future.
Those who played GTAV probably know what I mean; since right now, the two protagonists is basically "yes, *thoking*, right, okay, lets do that". Hopefully in the future, there will be improved interactions; that... hopefully, more than just relying on events.

Personally, having 2 pov is not a new stuff in game to me since "Dewprism/Duo Princess". And I loved the "What IF" situation where "It's protag B who found the protag A's lost allies". Like, how's their reaction? What will happen now? or something. I mean, it's always the twist that made stories interesting... At least, most of the time, by capable writers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I only seen the one sided love once… and then they both fucked. Heck that native female has banged others to and she (both guys and the other girl she banged) all have capped moral.
Not sure I just dont want my npcs to do stuff I don't expect.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
there's no way to censor the stuff I do not like
Dismemberment, and amputation is not really my thing, I'd also skip it. Seems unavoidable in this game.
Although there is a way do not make stuff you do not like. But yeah, a shame really, it's too much of self-control.
Dismemberment requires either click few buttons on a corpse, either finish a foe off with a heavy attack. Standard attack is a silent kill. Other than a mad scientist lab and some headpikes, there does not seem any of amputation so far.

Though never figured off what the gore switch does. Does it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aizion
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes