Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i am still playing 0.0.5, i only see one or two crocodile every time i head to swamp so its normal
I've reached my like quota for today. Thank you for the answer.
It's a bit weird. In my previous playthrough I've farmed the swamps for vines to make the plant chests. Never did I see a crocodile. Saw more mandrakes which are supposedly a rare(r) sight. In the 0.06 version the crocodiles are everywhere, which was why I came to my former conclusion.

In a previous posts you said something an all female settlement. Hmm. I can try and do that. Although I intend to make a zoo on one of the tower floors and have werewolfs guard the tower on all sides. The upper most floor will have the luxuary walls and be sort of a throne room with elite female guards wearing guarding blades.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
And yes, if anyone is wondering will this game have male x male h. The developer said a few mins ago he will consider making it but may not able to fulfill it
Tbh, they have said a lot of I will consider making it to a lot of things. Worried these devs will be able to add all the requests

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Had to delete 0.0.6 fixed because of the 3 post rules. Not sure if it applies here and if its starting a thread or what.

Last edited:

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
1st question
What does the DLC have in it and how we can find it?

2nd question
What is the difference between the steam version and the not steam version? Also how we can disable the steam censorship?

3rd will be the Yona MC able to fuck easy the natives as the male MC does?

4th question is if there is or will be a hermaphrodite or futa potion or content? OR to be able to gender bender the natives e.t.c.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
1st question
What does the DLC have in it and how we can find it?

2nd question
What is the difference between the steam version and the not steam version? Also how we can disable the steam censorship?

4th question is if there is or will be a hermaphrodite or futa potion or content? OR to be able to gender bender the natives e.t.c.
1. Question
Native Small girl, boy and fairy

2nd
Steam censorship is general game censorship outside of the fairy also being taken out. Japanese have to censor genitalia. Steam version will have the workshop which imo will instantly make it the better version.

3rd
I don't understand what you mean

4th
idk

Reactions: XX-topic

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
1. Question
Native Small girl, boy and fairy

2nd
Steam censorship is general game censorship outside of the fairy also being taken out. Japanese have to censor genitalia. Steam version will have the workshop which imo will instantly make it the better version.

3rd
I don't understand what you mean

4th
idk

with the male MC if we hit R he can have sex with any female but with the female MC it doesnt do anything

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I've confirmed that /EXP command, fruit exp, and generall level are working as intended. There's no bug with the amount of natives raiders that spawn. Its a gameplay aspect. If you don't want a lot of raiders don't cheat your level too high

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

with the male MC if we hit R he can have sex with any female but with the female MC it doesnt do anything
Yona can only have sex with male adult native currently. Requires affection >60 first of course

Reactions: XX-topic
Jan 12, 2024
You grapple by jumping on top of them and bashing their head into the ground over and over.
Why can only the male do this? And why only to the female natives?
"Because fuck you" as far as I can tell.
It makes no sense...

• Haha
Reactions: Cyberkuro

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
You grapple by jumping on top of them and bashing their head into the ground over and over.
Why can only the male do this? And why only to the female natives?
"Because fuck you" as far as I can tell.
It makes no sense...
Wdym it doesn't make any sense. Its obvious that women are smaller and weaker than men generally especially a student which seems to be what Yona is. Male protagonist also can't do this to bigger female natives from what I've seen. You could have a case with Yona and small native boy. All males except small ones in the game even beast can do this to yona.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes