John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and heres a "new" thing for me. After male protagonist had sex with female native and gave birth. If it is a male. Giving him growing potion (18 of them) will make his face and body like male protagonist. And female natives are able to have sex with him. (Sharing the same sex animation as male protagonist)

Reactions: flannan and Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-06-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13974560

I did indeed get a lot of poop through my normal gameplay. It was only around enough for half of 'em. Building pig farms would make it over time. But it'd take forever to get 160 more poops from the pig farms. Plus I needed more food for the approximately 30 food boxes. It'd be more work setting up the pig farms and the people and their needs. Only to take it all down and move it again to the future main location being build. This was why I decided it was time, for the MC to go poop hunting.

Reactions: flannan

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
I never been able to figure out how to use surgeon table on natives. How does it work?
You make them follow you, then you click on the surgeon table, there will be another option that pops out (2nd option)

I do wish for more content, this game scratches my itch of making villages, base building, etc.
Maybe even making some sort of "underground space" so you can build some village there :ROFLMAO:

Zone1050

Jun 13, 2019
how to increase affection of heroines ??!!where can i find diamonds and special materials similar like diamonds!!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how to increase affection of heroines ??!!where can i find diamonds and special materials similar like diamonds!!
You can find diamonds in the ruins. First you'll have to defeat the two bandits who are to the East of the ruins with the female MC. Use the dance emote by pressing q and they'll dance and the affection increases. Or take them on an adventure with you and it'll also increase over time.

Reactions: flannan

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For affection, try dancing and adventuring together.
Diamonds are said to be rare, but you can buy them from trader.
Oh yeah that's right. Fighting orbs from elite enemies (lvl 50+) are also much easier to get. Just call a bunch of raids with the horn from the meat bench.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Excavation site gives different results depending on where it's placed (you dig up sand on sandy ground, for example).
Question: do mines give different results depending on where they are placed? Where should I place my mines if I want a lot of iron, and don't want to mine it myself?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
My brain hurts. I had to remove all the tiles and relocate the base as the raiders got stuck in the pillars of the ruins to the East. The only kind of grid system there is in this game is the pixel perfect placement you have to do. 484 tiles where a single misplaced one causes a misalignment, you'll probably only discover. When you are done and you'll have to remake it all from that point.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Excavation site gives different results depending on where it's placed (you dig up sand on sandy ground, for example).
Question: do mines give different results depending on where they are placed? Where should I place my mines if I want a lot of iron, and don't want to mine it myself?
That's a good question and a nice find. Now I wonder myself.

May 5, 2019
Is there any other game that as free as this? I think I've done everything in the game, I even create my own special forces, notably laser eyes spam and daemonettes of slaanesh with their two blade-arm.

I hope the dev also focus on NPC's reaction and morality have consequences, because what's the point of morality when no one react to it? So far my playthrough is good MCs harem, I want the MCs also working when we don't play as them so they don't just standing there. Also its seems like the author intend to have the male NPC redeemable, but they didn't felt earned.

With how "unstable" the way the game are right now, I wonder if we should attach to the NPC because of the potential NTR, but we'll see.

So as for now, I'll have Yona act as the cold leader who oversee the village, and Yota (Man, I figure I should name him similar to Yona) to act as the enforcer, someone who punish and instill fear to the enemy that keeps them screaming at night, that's what I mean with NPC's reaction, I thought the natives has fear the MC when we defeat the native boss, but nope, they act all the same.

More rivalry factions would be a major plus, the pirate doesn't seems flesh out enough, so I guess I'll wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand and John8r9
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes