Etar

Jul 17, 2017
That's what I get for looking like a serial killer I guess
View attachment 3694266
You need to cook her a steak (You'll need onions and some other stuff), then she'll get drunk and boink you.

Just be aware that theres a timer, if you take too long she dies.. Or at least she used to.

You can also just press R on her and bring her home as a slave, but that means she cant work for you.. But then again, the "love" route only leads to sex once, after that its just tit jobs..

Or you can go the love route and then spawn in the slave version so you get both.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh i swear i saw some even asking how to get iron like soo many basic question. It getting tired some

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea, i mean i can just guess where the materials will drop like spider cobwebs, spider cave or spider in the dark green area. But still people will ask about it

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
yea, i mean i can just guess where the materials will drop like spider cobwebs, spider cave or spider in the dark green area. But still people will ask about it
I don't think I've seen it mentioned but for those in the early game needing Hide the wolves near bigfoot drops them too.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
is it because they refuse to hunt someone who is on sail in the sea area?
My character randomly decides to exit the raft the part about breathing underwater no clue. I just went around moving at x10. I also saw some bugs about pausing the game at x10 and tping to some places makes npc bug out

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
You need to cook her a steak (You'll need onions and some other stuff), then she'll get drunk and boink you.

Just be aware that theres a timer, if you take too long she dies.. Or at least she used to.

You can also just press R on her and bring her home as a slave, but that means she cant work for you.. But then again, the "love" route only leads to sex once, after that its just tit jobs..

Or you can go the love route and then spawn in the slave version so you get both.
Did the R, but now she isnt waking up even after 1 in-game day, guess i'll wait some more

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes