John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
OMG i am so mad, i fought me all the way through the labirinth and won the katana on stage 5 i packed all my loot in a corpse i had as extra backpack, i died against the boss on lv 10 and the corpse was gone after the leven generaded diffrend, can i craft a new katana or do i loose like 2 hours of this stupid lame ass dungen progress? pls help
never do that again, although corpse rly helps carrying stuff, and if u r worrying about the weapons u got will be broken because of usage, trade one repair kit from nanachi, it can fix all the weapons in your current inventory (need fighter orb tho, from elite raiders)

Jun 12, 2021
GUYS its just me or some crafting is missing like butt wall, i cant find it need help. this pic i got from youtube
you can debug spawn it :) i may look into it where to get it legit, i guess if implemented
"gen_asswall_00","gen_asswall_01" or "gen_asswall_02"

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Use ur natives/buddy instead for storage item. U can set them to never get attack and that it. This one of the cheese i found

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's a shame that the game is "castrated" and lacks content due to nonsensical policies that should only be applied to real people within the real world and not to fictional characters within a fictional world. Human logic really is stupid when we apply coming-of-age laws to imaginary characters. There is nothing more illogical than humans in this world...

Apparently, there is a DLC for this game that adds the content that has been "castrated"; However, due to the policies of this forum, no link can be placed to download it.

For those people who want to find out how to obtain the "castrated" content that the game is missing, I will tell them to Google the official site of the game.

Write the following in the Google search engine without the quotes, "emade plus official website" will probably appear as the first result in the search. The website is in Japanese, there you can find the "castrated" part that is missing from the game.

Since I haven't posted any link to download anything, this post doesn't break the rules of this forum, so there shouldn't be any problem... I guess.
Such bravery, such honesty! You deserve a trip to a nice place called jail! It was made specifically for people like you. :D

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Quick question, am I the only one that when my base is attacked I get 50-60 enemies? and some way to lower the amount is often more profitable for me to let them kidnap or lock people in houses.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes