MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There is trader bottom of desert biome. she is anime furry. They need life orb and young potion to trade Secret potion that lower age by 10. To trade one u need life orb u get from abortion of female natives through crafted potion by old natives u capture and tame or failed childbirth.

late game craft hell totem with uhhh flesh creepy workshop will rise by 50 each one u place down

Reactions: John8r9

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
nope, 5 is not working, the berries i put in him were gone and no food in his inventory
I think the new updates changed it. I got a kanji message saying 0/10 after trying up Takumi. It counted the cooked meat I gave him but I don’t think it counted the water skin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and i finally found the chaos ore, do they always spawn at the middle purple area?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
U gotto use Secret potion u trade with anime furry. Since image load super slowly on my end I not sure if that image is failed giving potion or something else

The purple cystal u can mine in whatever that horror biome are chaos orb

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
if one want to move base i suggest build a stone house or something very large area to work with house for future then move everything in there then open map and interact with that house u will see bottom left option to move. Then click it to move it then open ur map to teleport to ur design base u want to move and place down ur house. I hope now whatever in ur house should also move with it.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Holy hell, never thought this would get approved to be posted here but damn is it fun to be proven wrong. Anyway, anyone know where to get soybeans?, and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note, best weapon is samurai sword imo, abusing animation canceling and heavy attack spam lets you just cut through inf enemies (as far as I can tell) and remain relatively untouchable, apart from ranged enemies if they catch you while in the heavy attack windup.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes