Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
I feel like John or somebody had someposts on editing saves maybe, but I'm fooling around in my save files trying to move ALL my dynasties of characters into one save and here's some stuff i've found

The data for Yona and Man is contained between <Playersave></Playersave> you can ignore that stuff if you're trying to copy over just characters

Natives, named chars, etc are listed between brackets <charasave></charasave> you can find the person you want then just copy what's between those brackets and then paste it into the world you want them to be in.

I'll test how this works out when I load a save. Fingers crossed

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I feel like John or somebody had someposts on editing saves maybe, but I'm fooling around in my save files trying to move ALL my dynasties of characters into one save and here's some stuff i've found

The data for Yona and Man is contained between <Playersave></Playersave> you can ignore that stuff if you're trying to copy over just characters

Natives, named chars, etc are listed between brackets <charasave></charasave> you can find the person you want then just copy what's between those brackets and then paste it into the world you want them to be in.

yea i did mention that before...well main quest doesn't work with editing progress..it will broke ur save

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
yea i did mention that before...well main quest doesn't work with editing progress..it will broke ur save
It seems editing no Main Story related quests like the Giant, the Mermaid, Shino, etc, doesn't matter much but anything related to main characters like Reika, Keigo, Takumi, Sally, etc and the bosses/stones (and other collectibles) can fuck up progress and result in doubled up NPCs.

If nothing else with the extra story npcs in theory I think you can just delete the from the save, but, as I'm finding out just adding/ removing character data from a save doesn't necessarily work that easy

We desperately need a save file editor or something lol

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023

Turns out this does NOT work. Don't play with your saves if you don't have back ups lol (I do but be careful!)

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
How/where do I get the first quest? I explored a lot but I still have none
They show up on the map as either red, green or blue diamonds, you don't really GET quests in a traditional way.
Red - Female MC only
Blue - Male MC only
Green - both.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How/where do I get the first quest? I explored a lot but I still have none
main or sub? well u can just use /mapopen command if you really want to see where the crystal is (red [Yona female mc], blue [male mc], green [both mc can trigger it])

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Are you supposed to get anything from killing the second boss in the lab? His dialogue suggests he will give you "wisdom" of you help him out so I assume he would unlock blueprints or something but nada.

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
Is there any way to force a follower to appear or spawn in? One of my villagers gave birth to a Lv 103 girl but she just never appeared. I tried the call button but it doesn't do anything. I see the child in my friends list but other than that she doesn't seem to exist.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Are you supposed to get anything from killing the second boss in the lab? His dialogue suggests he will give you "wisdom" of you help him out so I assume he would unlock blueprints or something but nada.
I think maybe its incomplete or something. In promotional material you can see limbless doll placed on his lap for sex

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
no just leave him there, u got cassie to craft them for u

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Can some one tell me how to get to 19 (prison) from john map?
I found the backdoor, that is blocked and the supposedly front door is also blocked with the weeds amd bushes.
And yes, I did the Reika/Keigo quest and also let Takumi go after fighting him for thesecond time

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Can some one tell me how to get to 19 (prison) from john map?
I found the backdoor, that is blocked and the supposedly front door is also blocked with the weeds amd bushes.
And yes, I did the Reika/Keigo quest and also let Takumi go after fighting him for thesecond time
you need to go to the chaos area, to area 24 then he will tell you hes been kidnapped and you can go there

Reactions: TheNPC and John8r9
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes