FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Another question: If i want to move my entire village (it's really huge), to another spot....the only way is carrying everything one by one ?? Because if theres no other way i will have to start a new game.....

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Another question: If i want to move my entire village (it's really huge), to another spot....the only way is carrying everything one by one ?? Because if theres no other way i will have to start a new game.....
correct, though with backpack and a few rucks you can technically move your storage stuff fairly easily, buildings will need to be picked up and you will need to craft a blue flag to then recall the other mc and tell him where is his new move area.

i don't recall if houses can be moved, previous patches they couldn't so i never bothered building them after that and i only make wooden huts now.

Reactions: FelipeHHH

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
correct, though with backpack and a few rucks you can technically move your storage stuff fairly easily, buildings will need to be picked up and you will need to craft a blue flag to then recall the other mc and tell him where is his new move area.

i don't recall if houses can be moved, previous patches they couldn't so i never bothered building them after that and i only make wooden huts now.
Houses can be moved, you just need to remove EVERYTHING in it including sla... Friends.

Reactions: dinopara

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know what sheets are for? Aside from just laying people down on them I don't see what function they have.

I place some eight people down once during my first android creation and I forgot about them. They've been sitting on the sheets for like, days? Maybe weeks now. They're not dead at least.
well, they just laying down on sheet. No special function for that. At least they won't get pissed to the others they don't like anymore (being removed from friend list after placing them on sheet, u can still get them back tho)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes