Jan 12, 2024
It's on floor 5.

DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 1 - gold ore, iron ore, iron lantern.
Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood, candlestick (red)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick
Floor 4 - golden lantern, magic robe (top)
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, heart wand, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 7 - items from previous floors
Floor 8 - items from previous floors
Floor 9 - items from previous floors
Floor 10 - poison shield, crystal sword
Whatever your source is, it's not the most complete. I found Magic Clothes (Top) on floor 2, and Magic Feathers (Wings) on floors 3 and 4.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
It's on floor 5.

DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 1 - gold ore, iron ore, iron lantern.
Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood, candlestick (red)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick
Floor 4 - golden lantern, magic robe (top)
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, heart wand, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 7 - items from previous floors
Floor 8 - items from previous floors
Floor 9 - items from previous floors
Floor 10 - poison shield, crystal sword
eh, welp..might need you to add the details he mentioned. Magic Clothes (Top) on floor 2, and Magic Feathers (Wings) on floors 3 and 4.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
eh, welp..might need you to add the details he mentioned. Magic Clothes (Top) on floor 2, and Magic Feathers (Wings) on floors 3 and 4.
I will update it when I wake up. I know for a fact that it’s not a comprehensive list. Said so earlier

Reactions: John8r9

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
no need, if you went through posts, john helped me. you're good. all we need now from you is a complete guide or an x-ray mod/full uncensor (without using none.bat (i already used it, just need the full uncensor: yona's pussy still is pixels if you let them cum in you, and all we have is doggy style, shame us gentlmen whom think alike are only allowed one position, especially in the rape thing: should be given to us to change position, or continue fucking without pressing r so many times to a hotkey that will be shown to us in a read me.txt)).
not only yona got censored on that part

the glasses girl, idk what her name, shinon? also have censor on it

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce to you THE BEST degenerate game of 2024. This game has it all gore, grape, management, rpg like elements and a crafting system. I was in utter shock at the crafting mechanics and its wide reaching implications! This damn game is a banger and a block buster if you catch my drift.

Some of its greatest points
- immersion of being a deranged cannibal grapest
- awesome item crafting
- deep rpg skill mechanics
- huge map to explore

downsides
- Lock certain crafting items per level, as to not beat the game immediately
- more grape scenes please!!!
- co-op to either help each other out or destroy each others shelters
- establish a reputation system with tribes

Saw the game here and i ran to steam to purchase it at a 10% discount apparently. It seems all of F95 will be watching its development closely.
The major problem with this game is that customization options don't go well with 2D characters and worse with an hentai game. As you need to drawn dozens and dozens of different body parts in different angles. To save time dev already "remove" clothes and items from most if not almost 99% of the sexual animations so it's kinda sad you can make demon, goblin or neko looking girls but you lose all those "features" as soon as you get into a sex scene (with exception of body parts colors), which are also like you pointed out quite limited, specially basic ones. Same case with regular attack that seriously lack variation.

*Offtopic: I wonder if with AI help future 2D games like this including pixel one would be easier to do.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
The major problem with this game is that customization options don't go well with 2D characters and worse with an hentai game. As you need to drawn dozens and dozens of different body parts in different angles. To save time dev already "remove" clothes and items from most if not almost 99% of the sexual animations so it's kinda sad you can make demon, goblin or neko looking girls but you lose all those "features" as soon as you get into a sex scene (with exception of body parts colors), which are also like you pointed out quite limited, specially basic ones. Same case with regular attack that seriously lack variation.

*Offtopic: I wonder if with AI help future 2D games like this including pixel one would be easier to do.
yeah i noticed after sex the defeated pose while at the respawn point that the MC's boobs and sometimes other parts are the default colours

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
friend 12 is the small native that throws "dynamite" :unsure:, is it because the save requires the patch but your game didn't have one? i am not sure about the steam version tho
I have the steam version without the dlc, can both /npc 12 and /friend 12 and it spawns the small dynamite throwing native. I can also save the game after doing /friend 12 and then re-load that saved game.

So not sure why NiceMan007 is getting that error. :confused:

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
after quit and restart game not show but then it will appear an hour or more

it can't be a problem to save, can it?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes