John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
saving game why get error?

"save error"
"friend 12not found"
aight, another question for u, did u have him as an ally or no when u r saving

hm, can u show the image of the error showing up?

Last edited:

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
is there a manual? im having a hard time getting to know how to talk with the girl beach npc which only say .... and cant get slaves they just stay unconscious

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
is there a manual? im having a hard time getting to know how to talk with the girl beach npc which only say .... and cant get slaves they just stay unconscious
wut, which girl? female mc? And its normal to say ... , talking to them won't get u anywhere and its unnecessary. Beat up natives with club or other stun weapons and caged them inside the cage and put about 20 berries with them in cage. They will eat them automatically but takes a long period of time. After maxing out their loyalty, put them inside ur inventory slot and right click

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey if i place a Objekt like this stairs on a place where i cant reach the textbox (where you can klick to interact with the objekt) is there another way to displace or remove it? i have extreme ugly stairs on the hilll now which i cant remove because my carakter cant walk close to them?

1717399507589.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey if i place a Objekt like this stairs on a place where i cant reach the textbox (where you can klick to interact with the objekt) is there another way to displace or remove it? i have extreme ugly stairs on the hilll now which i cant remove because my carakter cant walk close to them?

View attachment 3699795
hold ctrl and press the thing u want to remove, even tho its far away from you

Reactions: Bleifuchs

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how sleep with npc ?? press what ??
rly..? just talk to them and press sex. (female native npc must has pink value in relationship tab towards man[male mc]), dancing to her while holding q key or just go running around to gain affection with her after asking her to follow you

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This thread is the closest we have to a manual. Which is why it's so long.
A few posts are particularly useful, such as the guide in John8r9's signature.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I haven't went to mermaid location yet, am I supposed to rush getting her? If I took to long to get to her is she going to die?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't went to mermaid location yet, am I supposed to rush getting her? If I took to long to get to her is she going to die?
no, take ur time. she hasn't jump down into the sea yet, still sitting on the rock

canonmuse

Jun 3, 2020
rly..? just talk to them and press sex. (female native npc must has pink value in relationship tab towards man[male mc]), dancing to her while holding q key or just go running around to gain affection with her after asking her to follow you
just press R

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes