Theunknow

Jul 13, 2018
anyone have the Newest mod for this? i just want crafting everything without the requirement please

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
was testing out if it is possible to get fainted native pregnant with promotional item first before bringing her to cage

and the result was No for most of the time...there is very little chance to do so
Untamed native can be made pregnant while raping, but it won't progress until finished recruiting. But you can notice it by a distinctive sound.

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
correct, though with backpack and a few rucks you can technically move your storage stuff fairly easily, buildings will need to be picked up and you will need to craft a blue flag to then recall the other mc and tell him where is his new move area.

i don't recall if houses can be moved, previous patches they couldn't so i never bothered building them after that and i only make wooden huts now.
Well in that case i will have to start a new game.....my base is huge and i have a looooot of buildings and slaves......it will be more easy if i just restart and put some cheat codes to get all back again. Thanks.

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
no, i just updated my memo 13, go read it
Hey bro i'm following your tutorial, but theres a error. On this line: " 14: Plant boss with plant workbench "
the plant workbench wasn't on the boss area, but more down in the middle of the swamp. Thanks

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Hey bro i'm following your tutorial, but theres a error. On this line: " 14: Plant boss with plant workbench "
the plant workbench wasn't on the boss area, but more down in the middle of the swamp. Thanks
i did mention it below

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
you need to right click the items to send them to the workbench, later on you can craft cloud storage and spider storages which have ranges and affect all crafting benches if they have any materials inside them.
thank you didn't realise it works the same as the campfire. The lack of tutorial is real hope the devs add them in later on

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Well in that case i will have to start a new game.....my base is huge and i have a looooot of buildings and slaves......it will be more easy if i just restart and put some cheat codes to get all back again. Thanks.
How about you increase your speed to insane levels and move that way?

• Haha
Reactions: FelipeHHH

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
kinda reminds me when i play this game for the first time. I was collecting things around on day one..but got assault at night. So i just use /atk 100 to change my attack to survive this round first and change the attack value back to initial state

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to take the other main character with you? i re located my base and to move her with the terretory order is a pain :(

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes