Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 1 - gold ore, iron ore, iron lantern.
Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood, candlestick (red), Magic Clothes (Top)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick, Magic Feathers (Wings)
Floor 4 - golden lantern, magic robe (top)
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, heart wand, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 7 - items from previous floors
Floor 8 - items from previous floors
Floor 9 - items from previous floors
Floor 10 - poison shield, crystal sword
Fixed

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Story wise who knows. Gameplay wise, there's no way that they will ever make it more worth to keep him alive than to get something that doubles your damage.
Having an early game character with high hp (1000 starting) and good damage, he can put work in tanking and guard your base until you get Giant.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
like john has said before older saves don't generate chaos mineral.
Just wanted to confirm this as something that the dev acknowledges
1717419202075.png

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Having an early game character with high hp (1000 starting) and good damage, he can put work in tanking and guard your base until you get Giant.
I will keep him because I like collecting npcs and stuff but getting big foot and werewolve is super easy.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
that should be the front door of prison that takumi being captured in main story (if hes alive), u cannot use front door first tho, and u need to advance your main story quest to get in from back door
OK thanks. The only thing that surprises me is that he is alive and I'm actually ready with the story that this event must have happened, but I haven't received any news etc. yet.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
John8r9 to fix the issue of not having chaos minerals for older saves you can generate new resources.

/resetmap
This command deletes all resources from the current map and regenerates them. Trees that you have planted and grown will be deleted.
I don't think its in the list of commands anywhere

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
that should be the front door of prison that takumi being captured in main story (if hes alive), u cannot use front door first tho, and u need to advance your main story quest to get in from back door
I went through that door and found takumi btw

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
John8r9 to fix the issue of not having chaos minerals for older saves you can generate new resources.

/resetmap
This command deletes all resources from the current map and regenerates them. Trees that you have planted and grown will be deleted.
I don't think its in the list of commands anywhere
i already know that a long time ago when i posted my saves here

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes