scarlboy

Mar 9, 2020
that ain't coping that's a whole new life, my dude might aswell just move on lmao. also how did you make that bubble thing
mans gotta do what a mans gotta do lol.
its the bubble machine from the summer work bench! you get it from nanashi the trader for a shell

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
mans gotta do what a mans gotta do lol.
its the bubble machine from the summer work bench! you get it from nanashi the trader for a shell
hm, i never make npc dancing like that :unsure:, i don even know how to make them idle. so..how?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I think Im moving out of the beach, maybe to the eastern beach because it has less annoying stuff in the way

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
If it is removed if you want the "DLC" you need to go to the Ci-en page which is on page 1
i still hab 'survival game' in my old drives, tho old ver 231116. It's not the most recent on ci-en but i don't think there's a lot of new content added yet, at least not enough to do another run.

gonna play it again tho once there's mor content to see. But i'll try to buy the one on steam to support the creator.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Since raft can push sharks away. So..a wall of raft?

and i just found out i kinda already posted over 800 comments here XD

Reactions: kanekiogava

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
ahh, i guess the creator really want to put it on steam.

i still hab 'survival game' in my old drives, tho old ver 231116. It's not the most recent on ci-en but i don't think there's a lot of new content added yet.

gonna play it again tho once there's mor content to see. But i'll try to buy the one on steam to support the creator.
Even if you receive less money on steam vs dlsite, steam has one of the best discoverability algorithm plus really popular in the west. Gonna be interesting on how many mods we will have there. We will see

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
additional memo 7
View attachment 3679098
fishing
get ur fishing rod ready and grab a few worms from bushes
right click once to set up, then hold left click to throw it
press right click to cancel
when it got dragged, keep pressing left-click to keep the red dot inside the light green bar on the middle of blue bar until the blue bar on the right side reaches to the highest

u can get some strange fish sometimes, like buttfish(?), fish with human boobs.....:WaitWhat:

you can try looking for them with the one below
Cromushe translated from russian to english
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13853986

and a map of other fishes from other website
View attachment 3697211
use search function on this website first plz

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
Anybody have any cool base locations? I spent hours searching for the place that looked like a hot spring in the trailer (it's in the far northeast) but you can't go into the water. There's a hot spring on the mountain at the village of only women but I can't build there. So that was my idea for a long time. The center of the map would be good for travel purposes but that area is also really boring.
Wondering if anybody else had a good idea for a spot?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How can I improve my relationship with the NPC? Where is the attitude level?
Open social tab on their character sheet, hover over the middle section, it should show the relationships.

So, this game mostly evaded me due to some tags that I excluded.

But from the looks of things, there's no way to censor the stuff I do not like and there's no plan from the devs to allow a censor option?
Options menu has "gore" switch and "joke" switch. I am not quite sure what they do, but I suggest you turn off gore and see how it goes.
Steam version (this one here) has loli turned off by default and they can only be enabled by DLC.
There doesn't seem to be much torture in this game, but you might avoid building the nastier-looking buildings, and avoid putting people into the training station.

What the fuck, this thread is barely a week old and already it has more than 200 pages?
It badly lacks a tutorial, so people have a lot of questions.

Anyway, I've seen this game somewhere before, but I can't recall where. How did this get into Steam, anyway?
It was in development for years. But after they moved some content to DLC, they became eligible to be on Steam.
If you think of it, even games like Rimworld have cannibalism. And it's just as pointless here as it is in Rimworld.

hm, i never make npc dancing like that :unsure:, i don even know how to make them idle. so..how?
When you dance yourself, other NPCs will start dancing with you. Unless they don't like your lewd dance. Non-lewd dances seem appreciated more.

Reactions: kanekiogava
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes