Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
hello i gave rejuvenation potions to old man and women until it doesnt allow anymore but nothing happens, what am i doing wrong?

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
Also I didnt know that you can dig fnickers and you can find them outside of the western beach, found one in the spawn area but forgot to SS
I think it's not so much the beach so much as digging sand in general, I found some digging around in the desert, all sand probably has the same loot table

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Though never figured off what the gore switch does. Does it?
guro option disables gore, same as joke option allowing you to r*pe elder native woman or not.

I think it's not so much the beach so much as digging sand in general, I found some digging around in the desert, all sand probably has the same loot table
if it drops sand when excavated then it can drop fnickers.

Reactions: flannan

Jester73

Jun 15, 2022
i just notice that the mission with the old man that activated with the female protagonist disappears after a few days, i was wondering if there are another missions that desapear or cant be done after a certain number of days played

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
i just notice that the mission with the old man that activated with the female protagonist disappears after a few days, i was wondering if there are another missions that desapear or cant be done after a certain number of days played
Missions do not disappear permanently unless you complete them afaik. The Old guy in the Tent will only have a quest during certain times of day, just like the big tiddy Woman. Make sure you check the map during the day and night to see if a quest came back.

Reactions: Jester73

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
I don't understand, but did the steam version remove the hole in the wall in a first wood workbench? This is the one that you can put a girl in and you know what, like getting stuck in a washing machine. Where can I find a non-steam version of the game?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes