Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Is it possible to do something with a fairy or is she just running after a hero?
She is quite the competent fighter for early game stuff, her level ups are pretty potent compared to other 4 slot fighters and she is hella fast.

Has an attack that hits 3 or 4 times for 100% damage and a normal attack, pretty small hitbox too.

---

Unrelated:
To anyone struggling with food, hide, poop or feathers ... set up cage and beartraps ... they give you free animals you can just pull out and butcher (with T when in your inventory) and they catch stuff VERY frequently when off-screen.

They also capture Biome specific Animals like Sheep for Wool.

Reactions: flannan

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
oh wow. I should actually go around and playing with these unique NPCs. I just put them as base work slave
Not all of them are good, i think Keigo is solid and the Fairy is alright early on.

Androids are probably one of the best staple for labour and tanking considering how easy it is to mass produce them ... they also don't need sleep and don't get low morale from what I can tell.

Reactions: dinopara

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
She is quite the competent fighter for early game stuff, her level ups are pretty potent compared to other 4 slot fighters and she is hella fast.

Has an attack that hits 3 or 4 times for 100% damage and a normal attack, pretty small hitbox too.
As I understand it, you can't have sex with her. Thanks for the answers. Another question is how to use cheats? I see this big window with functions, but you need to enter there, what exactly is needed?

PewPewLol

Oct 15, 2016
Is there a cheat to open up the map permanently. I mean like /openmap but permanent
As far as i know, no. But you can put this map mask layer in saves folder (with the name changed accordingly) and on save load the whole map should be visible. And it should stay like that.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
As far as i know, no. But you can put this map mask layer in saves folder (with the name changed accordingly) and on save load the whole map should be visible. And it should stay like that.
SaveMap Filled.png
Was curious how does this even work.

Also here's the full map savemap

Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
So now is it possible to put the girl in a hole in the wall, or has it been removed? Is there a version without steam? Because there is no fairy even with dlc
it works teh same way as the old one, also fairy is how devs called little&nickie.

Was curious how does this even work.
games checks for certain alpha layer area that has one color then doesn't draw fog of war on it, simple as that.
also revealing all map increases ram for some reason so it's best to pick a version that only has the playable area revealed to ease up.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
it works teh same way as the old one, also fairy is how devs called little&nickie.

games checks for certain alpha layer area that has one color then doesn't draw fog of war on it, simple as that.
also revealing all map increases ram for some reason so it's best to pick a version that only has the playable area revealed to ease up.
makes sense. And nort really worried about ram usage

Rumina

Nov 1, 2017
How do you use the rejuvenation potion on old people? I tried like I would with exp potions and stuff and nothing. The lady is 96 so she should be old enough right?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes