Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
How do you use the rejuvenation potion on old people? I tried like I would with exp potions and stuff and nothing. The lady is 96 so she should be old enough right?
You are doing it correct (assuming you are hovering at them and then right click), just not doing it enough. If you used 6 of rejuvenation potion to this 96 woman she will become 90, still old.

You can refer to this:

View attachment 3675475
additional memo 2
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 1 (craft by the old man)
rejuvenation secret potion can lower old man age by 10 (trade from nanachi with life orb and normal rejuvenation potion)

You have to use one secret potion when their age reaches 60 to make them more younger.
once his age was younger enough, he will become the man with axe running in the pic, and u can craft battle axe from him

same for old lady
View attachment 3675485

PS: old man, old lady and younger version of them can also craft other stuff like their own native's clothes

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
So, I moved the mermaid to a makeshift pool that I made but if anyone has any ideas on how to make a good pool I would appreciated it. I used the crafted sea blocks she offers alongside stairs to make one but it has obvious flaws.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
...So i've been wondering if it is IMPOSSIBLE to open character's inventory by themselves? PC, specifically.
I can't find a way to... Except switching between them.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
...So i've been wondering if it is IMPOSSIBLE to open character's inventory by themselves? PC, specifically.
The player characters share an inventory, so if you swap between them they inventory bar at the bottom stays the same however the character you are not currently playing can also be used as storage when you interact with them like any other NPC. Equipment is completely seperate too and can be also accessed like any other NPC.

Reactions: flannan

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I didn't understand.

You mean the other character's inventory like natives? You can only give them items and they will equip them automatically then they will give you the item they wear in exchange for it.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, THAT.
Since it can be be increased via "Nanachi Rip-offs" bag item, I thought for sure that's the inventory, while the hotbar slots is something else.
I would never trust an NPC storage especially for an early access game, there has been wipe bugs

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
how do you bring in native and seduce them guide please

Also, I just found out that after placing the "Base Flag(Blue)", we can interact with it to call the other protagonist... Unlike the Landmark Flag.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes