YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Do knock down natives eventually wake up? I went to a nearby village to rescue one of my own and found a native girl I like, I did not bring her immediately with me since I didn't have space in my inventory. When I went back after quite a while she was still passed out on the floor.
They disappear immediately once you load a save.
Everything in the world gets wiped clean and re-generated on loading a save.

One trick is building a storage box and putting knocked out (or dead) natives into it. That way they won't disappear.

Reactions: flannan
Jul 24, 2021
Do knock down natives eventually wake up? I went to a nearby village to rescue one of my own and found a native girl I like, I did not bring her immediately with me since I didn't have space in my inventory. When I went back after quite a while she was still passed out on the floor.
Put them in a cage with their favorite foods and wait till the pink number says max

Jan 12, 2024
Hmmm, is the vore here played sexually, or is it just "flavor" to enhance the survival aspect of the game?
To be honest, it's clearly just afterthought content, because I've played (by rough estimate) a combined 70 hours and still haven't found any. And this was with me intentionally losing every fight the female MC could do, just to see what happens.
Well, except for one: I did not fight the centipede as Yona.

I'm actually thinking this game got slapped with "vore" simply because there is no "cannibalism" tag.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Re: Reika & Keigo Chat from a few pages ago-- one thing to keep in mind is that they *do not* continue to have scenes together if you bring them back to camp, unfortunately. In my second swing of the game, I decided to keep them together in the hope that they'd spice things up back at base, but unfortunately they just hang out while everyone else merrily has at it. Definitely makes me regret my choice, but the wheel's turned much too far to do anything about it.

I'm a bit sad that their storyline is stuck in a "Man or Keigo" binary; by default, your village is about as non-possessive of an environment as possible, and I really wish there was a third "abandon the values of the old world" option where you have the normal villager options available. The NTR stuff doesn't have any appeal to me, and if you avoid it the story perfectly sets up a free love sharing option that'd make for a great alternative.

• Sad
Jan 26, 2018
Re: Reika & Keigo Chat from a few pages ago-- one thing to keep in mind is that they *do not* continue to have scenes together if you bring them back to camp, unfortunately. In my second swing of the game, I decided to keep them together in the hope that they'd spice things up back at base, but unfortunately they just hang out while everyone else merrily has at it. Definitely makes me regret my choice, but the wheel's turned much too far to do anything about it.

I'm a bit sad that their storyline is stuck in a "Man or Keigo" binary; by default, your village is about as non-possessive of an environment as possible, and I really wish there was a third "abandon the values of the old world" option where you have the normal villager options available. The NTR stuff doesn't have any appeal to me, and if you avoid it the story perfectly sets up a free love sharing option that'd make for a great alternative.
wouldn't that depend on the preference of whoever makes the village?

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
i think better if we leave them in that their location we find them. They born child and we come to cheating with Reika or Keigo (if we play MC female.). But we need more event to lead that cheating, i feel not good if we using Takumi poison. That make us boring soon, and dont foget about Shino or Cessia if we chosse leave them in their location.
I lock Keigo and some other female native and Reika with male native in space. Put the ring horny in male and female, after that i seen they have come to have sex (with the heart on their head) but we dont have that action so they just stop right after come close. Hope they update more pose and more reaction of character in future.

Reactions: Kurin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, is the vore here played sexually, or is it just "flavor" to enhance the survival aspect of the game?
To be honest, it's clearly just afterthought content, because I've played (by rough estimate) a combined 70 hours and still haven't found any. And this was with me intentionally losing every fight the female MC could do, just to see what happens.
Well, except for one: I did not fight the centipede as Yona.

I'm actually thinking this game got slapped with "vore" simply because there is no "cannibalism" tag.
It's not as much vore as it is cannibalism you need a special working station for that content and is totally optionally

Reactions: Lookingforthis

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i think the developer change sth. I remember the time when that plant boss grab yona. Its not raising her up to air like currently, but swallow her head with that stuff and spank yona with the vine whip to deal faint damage. so i don rly think the vore tag is necessary now

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I find it annyoing that whne workin on a workbench attached to a big storage or when interacting with a storage that holds necessary materials, you still cna't build default things, as the materials have to be in your inventory.

How hard would it be to add all the basic build stuff to all benches (combine two recepie lists)?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I find it annyoing that whne workin on a workbench attached to a big storage or when interacting with a storage that holds necessary materials, you still cna't build default things, as the materials have to be in your inventory.

How hard would it be to add all the basic build stuff to all benches (combine two recepie lists)?
1718696762084.png
u mean this? this is called cloud storage. I guess u can call it an extension of workbench storage for crafting. this thing connects to all workbench in my pic.
For example:
1718696958668.png
my iron workbench only has iron ingots and cannot craft things using iron ore
then i put the iron ore inside the cloud storage
1718697016993.png
now i can craft things that requires iron ore
1718697060968.png

Jan 12, 2024

A "Work Gloves" crafting bench is already planned to be added to enable hand craft list with storage containers.
But I honestly like your idea better lol

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Here's a super handy tip for ya.
Place all your loot on a native
Carry that native.
Congrats, you got a portable stash, and a future slave. Do this with as many as you are able to carry/teleport with.

Catastrophe

Feb 7, 2017
It appears my male MC is fall into the black void in the indoor view, how can I get him unstuck, is there a dev command to summon him?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes