Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Not sure if this new bug but I have been replaying 0.08 beta and found more crazy reverse bugs you might need to find someone else iron those bugs: Example 1 Yona is not guy, in game if you play it Yona get knocked up by native or beast, and she immediately doesn't birth out whatever knocked her up instead she is I going to be frank, she never has visible bump, and M. NPC aka native is one that carries offspring puzzled me. What twilight zone did I arrive in.

M. Hero versus F. Hero could never happen, the function was never added. To have sex.

Other Yona won't have sex with male hero male children, even if they are not related, she won't. It bothers me if this island and your horny Yona makes me feel she was gay, and she never get laid. Even with women, she can't do Rape function is a huge let-down?

Brings me solution 1 Onahole toilet is inaccessible to female hero so is horse I'm finding it very evil.
Horse I remember in research is for dildo training and training people joys of sex. Rope to be added and carving wooden rods would have been something to add to the horse. Gears and crank.

Or if you were like me and killed yeti(big Foot) and other people, and you can put appendage penis on horse.

I found they deactivated guillotine, body hook was teaser, Chain on neck has no purpose.
Most need is pier in water function where you tie people in ocean and get eaten by shark biting tuna. So ppl can instant food, monster fish provides sushi.

Walls are failure to build, If drag and build was option it save people time. Before they get raided.
I think if option is allowed to build giant or yeti was think it deters most of the raiders from attacking.

Luxury wall item must be redone.
There should be one more workbench. Like techno workbench.

Base camp should have a sign so the Blue starting point flag disappears. I found you could build base camp in caves, but not the same thing Issue is Yona or "the man" start heading back to the starting point on their own which is very bad after you switch characters.

Human toilet function if Yona(F. Hero) was able to placed on toilet or carried over and able to impregnated by anyone, it would be interesting to see if not M. NPC who gets pregnant, and you can't click midwife table if you play yona to give birth.
The M. NPC I first tried for Yona vanished off the map.

Strange limit function in game how many babes and Midwife beds. I think there might be required need to bigger shelters.
Too much restriction is killing testing check. I think follower and love are being mixed up.

A popular person gets auto followers, if too many people like a certain character they follow automatically even though the player didn't say follow/let's go.

I noted hated people get attacked. Even if you use cheat to love or love potions. They still get attacked. This event happens if you kill too many ppl, or vanish kids off, Please fix exile and save function...when people use cheats.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
Do the natives need something special to farm? I've got a harvesting point down and some plots for crops but they're stuck with a carrot symbol above their head not doing anything.

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Do the natives need something special to farm? I've got a harvesting point down and some plots for crops but they're stuck with a carrot symbol above their head not doing anything.
they need to be near the farm, have access to water, and the farm is ofc within their movement zone and not get stuck on buildings or other terrain, npcs movement is a bit clunky in this game so you gotta position ur buildings well

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Sigh, well guys. They said they will delete this game if you guys keep posting small natives screenshots and dlc topic or maybe guro stuff screenshots on steam discussion (Well, just anything that will violate steam rules). So plz stop posting those kind of stuff.
Bold of you to assume people aren't stupid :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: John8r9

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
Sigh, well guys. They said they will delete this game if you guys keep posting small natives screenshots and dlc topic or maybe guro stuff screenshots on steam discussion (Well, just anything that will violate steam rules). So plz stop posting those kind of stuff.
are the developer cant control the steam community like as an moderator in a forum?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Not sure if this new bug but I have been replaying 0.08 beta and found more crazy reverse bugs you might need to find someone else iron those bugs: Example 1 Yona is not guy, in game if you play it Yona get knocked up by native or beast, and she immediately doesn't birth out whatever knocked her up instead she is I going to be frank, she never has visible bump, and M. NPC aka native is one that carries offspring puzzled me. What twilight zone did I arrive in.

M. Hero versus F. Hero could never happen, the function was never added. To have sex.

Other Yona won't have sex with male hero male children, even if they are not related, she won't. It bothers me if this island and your horny Yona makes me feel she was gay, and she never get laid. Even with women, she can't do Rape function is a huge let-down?

Brings me solution 1 Onahole toilet is inaccessible to female hero so is horse I'm finding it very evil.
Horse I remember in research is for dildo training and training people joys of sex. Rope to be added and carving wooden rods would have been something to add to the horse. Gears and crank.

Or if you were like me and killed yeti(big Foot) and other people, and you can put appendage penis on horse.

I found they deactivated guillotine, body hook was teaser, Chain on neck has no purpose.
Most need is pier in water function where you tie people in ocean and get eaten by shark biting tuna. So ppl can instant food, monster fish provides sushi.

Walls are failure to build, If drag and build was option it save people time. Before they get raided.
I think if option is allowed to build giant or yeti was think it deters most of the raiders from attacking.

Luxury wall item must be redone.
There should be one more workbench. Like techno workbench.

Base camp should have a sign so the Blue starting point flag disappears. I found you could build base camp in caves, but not the same thing Issue is Yona or "the man" start heading back to the starting point on their own which is very bad after you switch characters.

Human toilet function if Yona(F. Hero) was able to placed on toilet or carried over and able to impregnated by anyone, it would be interesting to see if not M. NPC who gets pregnant, and you can't click midwife table if you play yona to give birth.
The M. NPC I first tried for Yona vanished off the map.

Strange limit function in game how many babes and Midwife beds. I think there might be required need to bigger shelters.
Too much restriction is killing testing check. I think follower and love are being mixed up.

A popular person gets auto followers, if too many people like a certain character they follow automatically even though the player didn't say follow/let's go.

I noted hated people get attacked. Even if you use cheat to love or love potions. They still get attacked. This event happens if you kill too many ppl, or vanish kids off, Please fix exile and save function...when people use cheats.
bro stop talking about the DLC what part of they're going to delete the game do you not understand?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes