Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Bro stop talking about the DLC, what part of they're going to delete the game do you not understand?
I don't have DLC, and I am testing out why there are issues with the game. Maybe you should re-title the game on this forum. Call it something else. Are you telling people on Steam have buy download content unlock Yona and hero sex makes it cash game?

To me the game has so many bugs you need translator, programmer and someone to put debug tool in the game, so people can play and not die.

Some items like Mirror, and lab tool and other items need translation? I find leaving that out very disturbing because what am I really editing?

Option 1: is turn off cannibalism. I think it offends 90% of the world. Option 2: 2 survivors should be creating life, or making separate bases.

Purchase of basic game should be lowered. Others should be more characters like survivors, prisoners to summon as friends.
Idea that the game is 3 d map (please put a mini-map), isometric feel, you can swim, and level up properly.

Revive/healing wand is must for past fainted people, I think more depth on what players watch out for when bringing back ppl?

Raids should only happen if you attacked first. Burned down villages. The game has auto raids and tribal villages ravaging other villages. My question, can you take down structures of other villages to relocate further from your base?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I don't have DLC, and I am testing out why there are issues with the game. Maybe you should re-title the game on this forum. Call it something else. Are you telling people on Steam have buy download content unlock Yona and hero sex makes it cash game?

To me the game has so many bugs you need translator, programmer and someone to put debug tool in the game, so people can play and not die.

Some items like Mirror, and lab tool and other items need translation? I find leaving that out very disturbing because what am I really editing?

Option 1: is turn off cannibalism. I think it offends 90% of the world. Option 2: 2 survivors should be creating life, or making separate bases.

Purchase of basic game should be lowered. Others should be more characters like survivors, prisoners to summon as friends.
Idea that the game is 3 d map (please put a mini-map), isometric feel, you can swim, and level up properly.

Revive/healing wand is must for past fainted people, I think more depth on what players watch out for when bringing back ppl?

Raids should only happen if you attacked first. Burned down villages. The game has auto raids and tribal villages ravaging other villages. My question, can you take down structures of other villages to relocate further from your base?
if gore isn't fore you: maybe you should idk: NOT complaining, and just finding a different game? other than that: most of these at least are valid criticism

rswift87

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm going crazy, but have certain craftables been removed/gone missing? I have every bench and have seen the blueprints for the fancy pillars and carpets (I think they're called grass carpets or something like that) but when I went to craft them, I can't find them anywhere. Am I blind?

overendo

Apr 16, 2023
does failure of rescue always result in execution? I recall someone posted about failed rescue means captured friend native getting raped

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like I'm going crazy, but have certain craftables been removed/gone missing? I have every bench and have seen the blueprints for the fancy pillars and carpets (I think they're called grass carpets or something like that) but when I went to craft them, I can't find them anywhere. Am I blind?
Certainly should make an appointment with your eye doctor ;) :sneaky:
They are still there though maybe not at the working station you'd expect

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
My villagers keeps fighting with each other. Usually I always ignore it, but it's kinda annoying to see the feed constantly being bombarded by these idiots going after each other throats.
Is there's no other way to prevent it? Even after spacing their work area, they still somehow getting mad at each other while I was doing something else on the other side of the map.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My villagers keeps fighting with each other. Usually I always ignore it, but it's kinda annoying to see the feed constantly being bombarded by these idiots going after each other throats.
Is there's no other way to prevent it? Even after spacing their work area, they still somehow getting mad at each other while I was doing something else on the other side of the map.
Disable "Allow Love" in the Chracter screen

Reactions: blulaz

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
For those who keep asking "where dlc?", use your head for a change and search the fuck around. People here ain't giving you any hint for an obvious reason. What is it? Here, i'll give you a freebie:

So this thread could REMAIN here.

Read the general rule for where they draw the line. Rule 7 for this DLC's case, Steam and here both.
DEAL. WITH. IT.

Last edited:

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
i remember there was a forum where this game was available in its proper intended version but i forgot what forum that was

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes