Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone have advice for Taking down the treasure hunters? They are kicking my ass so bad it feels like they are impossible to defeat

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have advice for Taking down the treasure hunters? They are kicking my ass so bad it feels like they are impossible to defeat
Hit and run, hit and run till they dead. Or lv up Yona to 50+. In one of my runs, lv 27 Yona with Katana struggled against them. Also dont forget to bring heal potion.

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Is there anything at all to gain from leavin Keigo alive? Extra dialouge or anything? Because if he is not relevant to the story I want his pendant

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there anything at all to gain from leavin Keigo alive? Extra dialouge or anything? Because if he is not relevant to the story I want his pendant
not rly for now and the ending also not implemented yet, u can spawn that pendant with acce_s_04 anyways
but if u ask currently...special npc does not need to sleep and can help u work all day

Reactions: flannan and Notr_

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I did notice that Keigo was a hell of a combat partner, especially if you give him a spear, but that was before I started capturing the big monsters and the Giant girl.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does anyone know how to get workshop if you dont have steam or dose a big mode pack exist?
Workshop is currently disabled on Steam, because Steam demanded that the developers moderate the workshop for copyright infringement, and developers don't have the manpower for that. They'll probably hire somebody to do it, and then reopen the workshop. But this isn't going to happen immediately.
Also, workshop was very short-lived, so you shouldn't expect anything from it yet.

Bring everything. Healing potions, shields, allies...
Allies probably wouldn't last long in an AoE fire, but they'll buy you time, and probably do some damage too.
You probably don't have the best shields yet, but maybe you can sneak in and get a winged workbench for winged shield to be faster.
Healing potions, on the other hand, are a lifesaver. Get at least 10 of them.

As for the fight itself, the important part is to stay mobile. Don't commit to heavy attacks, or you might spend too much time in AoE fire. Use light attacks instead. Whenever possible, attack the gunner - he is the one with all the weird tactics. And run away, because he is sure to put fire where you are. When you make mistakes, use a potion.
Katana is a good weapon for that fight, but I think you can't get it without cheats before that fight, as it's in the dungeons that are locked beyond the treasure hunters fight. So you'll need an iron sword or a battleaxe.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Workshop is currently disabled on Steam, because Steam demanded that the developers moderate the workshop for copyright infringement, and developers don't have the manpower for that. They'll probably hire somebody to do it, and then reopen the workshop. But this isn't going to happen immediately.
Also, workshop was very short-lived, so you shouldn't expect anything from it yet.

Bring everything. Healing potions, shields, allies...
Allies probably wouldn't last long in an AoE fire, but they'll buy you time, and probably do some damage too.
You probably don't have the best shields yet, but maybe you can sneak in and get a winged workbench for winged shield to be faster.
Healing potions, on the other hand, are a lifesaver. Get at least 10 of them.

As for the fight itself, the important part is to stay mobile. Don't commit to heavy attacks, or you might spend too much time in AoE fire. Use light attacks instead. Whenever possible, attack the gunner - he is the one with all the weird tactics. And run away, because he is sure to put fire where you are. When you make mistakes, use a potion.
Katana is a good weapon for that fight, but I think you can't get it without cheats before that fight, as it's in the dungeons that are locked beyond the treasure hunters fight. So you'll need an iron sword or a battleaxe.
Personally I found those 2 extremly easy with a Speed/strength focused build on my female MC.
While not directly mentioned higher Speed also improves Characters movement speed on the map... try makeing a native with lower speed follow your character while running a straight line... the Native will teleport frequently cause they fell behind to much.
So yeah as you said staying mobile is your best bet and haveing high speed will support this, I think Yona had 30-40 Speed and Strength when I easily defeated the guys (and I only had an Iron Sword).
The Shotgun shots were the worst for me but easily avoidable if you knew what was comeing.
The Martial Artist went down useing an Iron shield

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
So uh, has the main female gotten more content or has the dude taken over still?
For now, the scenes are the same, there is no progress in that sense, all that has been done is fix bugs and improve the survival theme and add a workshop for steam

Oct 18, 2020
The game is probably one of the most interesting games I've seen so far in terms of building, management, and ... our favorite content lol. That said, it can use a bit more polishing. I have to hand it to the guys working on this project. It's one heck of a task!

I'm patiently waiting for more content for the mc... and perhaps your villagers. At the moment, they seem insanely weak, making me scared to death to leave the village in fear they get clapped while I'm gone... or starve... or fail to do their duty to expand the realm. lol!

Kairey

May 30, 2018
So I see the pic but I can't find the info anywhere on how to build an invisible wall. Care to explain it for me? :')
u need natural invis wall, at my case, i use the first area mountain border as invis wall, the inside of mountain actually capable to spawn things such raid or animals. after you passed the first tribe boss and go north until u exit their village, keep hugging mountain border and move to east until you find small hill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly the area is just small and it wont enough if u want to put everything with many ppl on it. u can build down there at north side obviously. but back to main topic about invis wall. if u walk to bottom of image above, u found it has invis wall where u can put furnitures (becareful if u put random stuck furnitures) but no one can walk there. thats the invis wall u looking for. First you need to make sure raid spawn inside the invisible wall area instead down area at north (the right side is native village). to do so, u need to get decoy charm.
first u need to let 1 of girl get caught and u commence rescue and kill the boss to get the decoy charm

Im male player so i put the charm at yona and let her idle at top hill (my villager girls are at bottom area)
since raid will aim yona at hill, the raid will force to spawn on nearest spawn spot, which is on behind invis wall, its either left or right side. Make sure yona is nearby invis wall or some raid will spawn at bottom.

btw also becareful on using this skill as some might somehow jumped after the attack and actually walk over the invis wall (big native especially). maybe because theres too many target in 1 spot that somehow the splash damage caused some to jump over.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
also if u increase building range skill, u can put flag inside the invis wall, teleport there, collect loots from dead bodies.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
The game is probably one of the most interesting games I've seen so far in terms of building, management, and ... our favorite content lol. That said, it can use a bit more polishing. I have to hand it to the guys working on this project. It's one heck of a task!

I'm patiently waiting for more content for the mc... and perhaps your villagers. At the moment, they seem insanely weak, making me scared to death to leave the village in fear they get clapped while I'm gone... or starve... or fail to do their duty to expand the realm. lol!
I've noticed that early-game villagers are weak and probably best abandoned, as the villagers in areas like the desert tend to start at around 120-150HP and 30+ attack. Too bad I like the villagers I got and I enjoy fighting the raids. With the Giant Witch, Werewolf, Corrupted Goat, and Bigfoot, dealing with high raids becomes quite easy.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
So how does the breeding farm function? I've got it down to try and produce milk but not a lot is happening despite my cowgirl's best efforts.
1719213043072.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So how does the breeding farm function? I've got it down to try and produce milk but not a lot is happening despite my cowgirl's best efforts.
View attachment 3765032
Your farm seems to be working properly. At the end of her work cycle, some milk should appear in the harvest box.

I've noticed that early-game villagers are weak and probably best abandoned, as the villagers in areas like the desert tend to start at around 120-150HP and 30+ attack. Too bad I like the villagers I got and I enjoy fighting the raids. With the Giant Witch, Werewolf, Corrupted Goat, and Bigfoot, dealing with high raids becomes quite easy.
You can just train your other villagers to get to this level. Other comments say that manually-leveled villagers tend to be better, because they do not spend points in stun resistance (which you do not need unless you're fighting Takumi, and Takumi doesn't come in raids).
Either way, training Giant, Little and Nickel and a few other special people gives better results than training normal villagers. Little and Nickel, in particular, seems to have very high growth values, while Giant is better from the start, and gets even better with training.

Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes