salah0022

Jan 11, 2023
Do you know how to solve the error?
It turns out that when I want to interact with someone at the letter E to interact I end up hitting them

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Do you know how to solve the error?
It turns out that when I want to interact with someone at the letter E to interact I end up hitting them
It is not a mistake, look at your "friends" list on the left of the screen and you will see that it has an orange bar, it means that her morale is negative and that is why you attack her. Boost morale by feeding carrots, onions or tomato juice

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I saw u keep asking futa or pregnancy without male attending the process.. asking ton and yui to if its possible to make those on discord request channel...
also asking them to make every weapon can be equipped to all npcs or characters

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Btw For Anyone wondering how to Get rid of the Pesky Warpaint on your All your Natives and the Gore on Underground Woman Build a Bath Tub have the Native follow you and then click the bathtub and use. then click wash and there you go no War paint or Blood on Underground Woman hope this Helps some people that are annoyed over it works on the White Tiger as well so it Now looks like a white Tiger tho only undreground woman was mentioned in
John8r9 Guide so feel free to add the rest John or add it with pictures to your guide
updated the first additional memo

Reactions: KillEAK86

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
if I have to be honest the mermaid needs to get pregnant so do the tall amazonian women and stuff cause they are strong if anything there should have been a female werewolf and female bigfoot now that I would have paid a lot of money for XD

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
if I have to be honest the mermaid needs to get pregnant so do the tall amazonian women and stuff cause they are strong if anything there should have been a female werewolf and female bigfoot now that I would have paid a lot of money for XD
Well there is Art work of the Mermaid having legs so who knows on his Ci-en page so there may be hope yet

1719347441072.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes